Pre-ordering COTA & Z4

I'm pretty new to iR, but how do tracks get released? I would like to get COTA and Z4 when they are released, but can I pre-order them? I don't want to miss out on the bulk discount, due to needing a track for this season.

You can't pre-order as far as I know, but I've only been playing iRacing for about 3 months now. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think you'll get a bulk discount anyway other than the standard 25% discount you get when purchasing at least 6 pieces of content at the same time.

They do pre-orders from time to time, usually only when members ask for them. The only benefit to a pre-order is to put the content into a bulk deal and get you the other content before the official release of what you pre-ordered.

They stopped doing pre-orders because of the Lotus 49. You could pre-order that car, but then it got delayed a couple of times and everybody who bought the car, was pissed off.
I wasn't pissed, I was delighted! I pre-ordered it with a discount, then they refunded me the full price and gave me the car for free. They paid me to take the Lotus :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back