pre order CSL DD

Cote Dazur

SIM Addict
Received the email from Fanatec that I could pre order a CSL DD today as I am a Fanatec customer, pre ordered the wheel which could be delivered in Sept. Looking forward to the new wheel base.
TYK5WYZ63CW8.jpg

Any other Fanatec customer here took advantage of the priority pre ordering opportunity?

Almost a month now since I received my CSL DD. Past the period of testing and adjustments, last few weeks have been about enjoyment. All SIM feel better, with a particular mention for KartKraft, which really shines with DD.
Totally happy that I pulled the trigger.

The 3 S's are what DD is about for me, speed, smoothness and sensibility.
FFB is often a little mysterious, still is with DD, but much less. a lot of it make much more sense.
After a while you just forget about the wheel and the FFB and the driving takes over.

Looking forward to read from those who received their wheel base, first impression an all. :)

Review in top gear: “Having now tested the CSL DD for ourselves, we're confident in saying the democratisation of direct drive makes this unassuming-looking cube the most significant piece of simracing hardware in well over a decade. The fidelity and detail offered by a DD wheel is incomparable and while by default the CSL DD's peak torque is a modest 5nm, which isn't going to win any sausage measuring contests, the immediacy of response and lack of slack and slip in the innards makes it feel immediately superior to comparatively priced kit, regardless of manufacturer.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back