#PrayForParis

I want to bring everyone together to remember those who have died or have been injured in the terrible events happening in Paris tonight

No time for jokes or banter, this is a rather poignant matter to deal with, we hope everyone in Paris or live near Paris is ok, our thoughts are with you.

#JeSuisParis #PrayForParis

Tragic event.... It will have a huge impact in politics. Sadly. And i think they will not be positive, looking at recent development of the mood of citizens.

I already heard people that build up anger against the islam because of these terrific terrorism act.

Can't believe that there are people who just can't differentiate between:
-Extremists, who kill in the name of allah, but in the same way are totally ignoring all the values the religion is made for
-muslims, who live after their religion. peacefully. cause the religion is a peaceful one.

People tend to racism more and more often and everything is moving towards the right wing in politics - Despite terror attacks. I can not understand that logic. Many citizens seem to be uninformed and too lazy to look up information on their own. The media isnt't helping, too.
When someone is murdering someone and is christian, it won't be mentioned that he is christian.
If he is a muslim, it's totally different. It is always said that it was some islamic guy.

Same with refugees. Everyday their are news about them. And the media is often showing bad things, which are the exception most of the time.

Hopefully people will don't be that blind and tend to racism. Things seem to get more radical. I dont like that....
Its not even needed.

-

R.I.P. to all those who died.
Strength for all those who are affected. And we all are. Its an attack to random citizens.

That is an indeed big tragedy and especially terrible for the victims and their relatives/friends. A similar attack occurred in Ankara (Turkish Capital) by ISIS (A fabricated, manipulated, cursed, stupid, retarded, so called pro- but actually anti-islamic and abominative organization which kills innocent people to teach a lesson to their so called enemies) and killed more than 100 people in October. Also in Beirut and there is a suspicion on whether the Russian aircraft was also a target of ISIS rockets...

Yet let's also use this shock to remember that these kinds of mass-killings are regularly happening in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc...More than 1000s of civilians have been killed. And i am really getting angry when i see Obama comdenming these attacks for this terrorism is actually invented by the world powers to wage their proxy wars, and keep their "allies" in check. Curse and hate the terrorists, but also hate the ones who have the power to eradicate them yet do nothing! Is it so hard for the Western powers to rip ISIS out of face of the world? Or if they are so powerful, where do they get such advanced warfare from?! Are there secret underground factories in the Middle Eastern deserts or something? I might sound like a conspiracy nut, but please while comdenming such attacks, also look at who are the mass producers of bombs and weapons, and in need of a market to maintain their income!

I hope for all nations to get sincere leaders to lead them and handle these global matters swiftly. Let them try to polarize and provocate people to hate each other! If we keep a strong dialog and co-operation between different nations, races, or religions, their terrorism will have no point.

But all things aside, the deaths are real, condolences to the victims and all affected. It is pretty easy to speak and write something here, we will never know how terrible it is to suffer such things. :( I pray that their attacks will not be repeated. Unfortunately, it is advised to all people in Europe to refrain from crowded places as long as they are not obliged to be in there.

Totally agree Omer...

The thing is that it has always been that money is more important than anything else. its all about money and power. On the first look many things look democratic and fair, but i dont really think so. The amount of politicians i really trust is not really high, and most of the time they dont have the power to change something.
I have a queasy feeling thinking of the future...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back