Praga R1T EVO (Data & Skins)

Cars Praga R1T EVO (Data & Skins) V 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Breanuts submitted a new resource:

Praga R1T EVO (Data & Skins) - Turbocharged version of the Praga R1

This little project started off as a one skin only thing, but little did I knew it became an obsession of mine for the past few months. Also note, this is not the new R1T, but the older version.

It is powered by a turbocharged version of the Renault-Alpine F4R engine in the R1 with an output of 380 bhp and 410 Nm of torque. The final gear ratio has been tweaked slightly to accommodate the engine upgrade, as well as ABS and TC are available as well. The remaining gear ratios, tyres and aero...

Read more about this resource...

As hard as i try i cannot get this mod to work. Ok, i have made a copy of the car, changed the file name to above and emptied the new unrapped file into the new folder. Tried in different ways and no joy. I know its me at fault but i cant make it happen. Any advise for a moron?

As hard as i try i cannot get this mod to work. Ok, i have made a copy of the car, changed the file name to above and emptied the new unrapped file into the new folder. Tried in different ways and no joy. I know its me at fault but i cant make it happen. Any advise for a moron?
Did you made a copy of the ks_praga_r1 folder with all the contents inside and rename it to ks_praga_r1t_evo?

Yes i did. When i check the folder it grows to 270mb when add your files and if i am not mistaken sits in the folder alongside the original file. I have even tried merging files manually. I am obviously doing something wrong

Yes i did. When i check the folder it grows to 270mb when add your files and if i am not mistaken sits in the folder alongside the original file. I have even tried merging files manually. I am obviously doing something wrong
Of course. The copied folder should be the same size as the original. Because you're essentially recopying all the skins and as in your original praga folder. You'll have to do your own housekeeping in the skins folder from here on.

step1.jpg

step2.jpg

step3.jpg

*Allow the files to be rewritten in the renamed folder.

OK, problem solved. I don't know what i was doing wrong but worked this time round. Probably manual folder naming didn't help. Anyway, thanks for the help and you have done a fine job adding much more exciting physics to this car.

Does anyone can upload a link with a ready to go car?, I can´t find the original one to then update with this... if someone can zip the car folder with all done, it can be much appreciated... or at least point where to download the R1?

Thanks!

You need to have the Assetto Corsa -Tripl3 Pack first before installing this mod.

You need to specify its a DLC pack for people like me, I literally searched for it a while before finding out it was a dlc I own already lol

Thanks for sharing this mod.

You explain: "this mod comes with three engine boost modes of 330bhp/370Nm (80% boost at default), 360bhp/390Nm (90%) and the full 380bhp/410Nm (100%)."

Is there anything you have to do while driving with regards these boost modes, like press a particular button?

I know its late but i found that copying the original then banishing it to another drive then just have the evo in Assetto Corsa worked

Does this still work? I think i did it correctly shows up in CM but it has a fix car button next to go. And if i try and use it complains about damaged LODs. I tried using the fix button but that also doesnt work.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%