Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Praga R1 Adidas Livery #23

Skins Praga R1 Adidas Livery #23 v2

Kaichu submitted a new resource:

Praga R1 Adidas Livery #23 - Praga R1 Livery inspired by some Adidas lines

Second skin :)
I wanted to make a livery of the R1 and the random b&w gradient pattern I created reminded me of the adidas logo, so went around creating a livery based around 3 black and white lines.

(Modified) Number Panel source: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2021-britcar-endurance-e-championship-number-panel.41115/
Logos found from Google Images.

No brand was affiliated with the creation of this skin.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Fat-Alfie

Premium
Solutions
Thanks for this livery - it's one of the best-looking skins for the very under-rated R1. Love it! :inlove:

Man, nice tyres, where did you get them? They are incredibly similar to the ones I made. Looking at them with attention I can say they are the ones I made.
The position of bridgestone, elf and sparco stickers is the same of my skins, rear_wing.dds is just a modified version of what I made.
The helmet is unbelievably identical to mine. Oh, I made it as well.
Everything except the skin.dds file comes from me.
This does not look fair to me.

Man, nice tyres, where did you get them? They are incredibly similar to the ones I made. Looking at them with attention I can say they are the ones I made.
The position of bridgestone, elf and sparco stickers is the same of my skins, rear_wing.dds is just a modified version of what I made.
The helmet is unbelievably identical to mine. Oh, I made it as well.
Everything except the skin.dds file comes from me.
This does not look fair to me.
Hey! Sorry I just now got to your reply.
I must have thought they were the default Kunos skins but in fact they were a modified version from the skin pack you made. I have updated the skin description. Sorry for not noticing earlier.
Everything other than tires and helmet were all me though because I was unsatisfied with the low resolution. Started with a skin template and slapped on high resolution logos and manually drew all the graphics in. Being a bit picky but I don't think you can really claim the layout of the wing because there are 7 parts to the entire wing and are only so many things you can do with a default template.
Anyway Thank you for noticing, otherwise I would have not caught that, and sorry I didn't credit you for those parts.

Edit: added "and helmets"

Last edited:
Kaichu updated Praga R1 Adidas Livery #23 with a new update entry:

Changed resources, logos, helmet.

Changed logos and resources (tires, helmet) per screenshots as I found out I had been using another user's work as an example for ideas and not Kunos'.
Big apologies to AYEYEBRAZ0V: https://www.racedepartment.com/members/ayeyebraz0v.308603/

Please let me know if I messed up again :p

Up-to-date Screens:

View attachment 492090 View attachment 492091
View attachment 492092
View attachment 492093

Read the rest of this update entry...