Practise Race, Spa 08, 18th July 2012, Sign ups.

I assume this one will be run on a PrestoGP server as opposed to the RD club race last week? I ask only because I used the TV style onboard camera at Hockenheim, but having been in one of the PrestoGP rooms I'm assuming it will be driver view only yes?

quick question
When I looked, I saw tons of pretogp servers with the right track, I think 3 of them.

Which one is the official practice server and where can I find the password for it,
thanks

Wow, 7th gear for the squiggly bit, I am struggling in 6th. Now I know why i'm not that fast, my eyes couldn't keep up with you so what chance do my arms have lol.

hi douglas, do you have any experience of the mmg mod at all?

if yes then i think youd be more than welcome as long as you become a licensed member of race department.

if not then it would be good if you could get as much track time as possible between now and the practise race and make sure to read all the rules in the sticky threads.

no the times posted are uk time, ive not got a clue what gmt time is, someone can hopefully sort that out for us.

at least you have some experience with the mod, read all the stickied info about prestogp league and how we focus our races on safety first and you should get on allright.

remember and become a licensed member of race department though.

Im very sorry but I will have to drop out on this one.
Tomorrow I'll have my 11th and last final exam and now plans have changed so that we will already be celebrating when the race takes place so I'll have to skip out on this one and join you again for watkins glen on the 30th, however enjoy he race!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back