Practise Race Imola tonight

It is probably the server which needs an update. I'll have a look now :)

They are updated now an it should work again.

As for the stop'n go / flag rules on or off discussion I must admit I am far from certain what to do. Both options have the possibillity to create problems in the race, do we go for the lack of blue flag warnings and no pit speed "police" or do we risk several drivers receiving stop'n go for running wide too often at aqua minerali... (I got a bit sweaty when I received two warnings withing the first three laps of a race-stint a few days ago, kept it clean the rest of the race though :) )

My point is, when I am this uncertain I am likely to chose whatever the few guys that offer their opinion say. So please, say what you think and I will listen to the majority :)

sure stop&go in this race are reality, this evening with Alex and Gaetano I collected 4 or 5 or more S&G . I do a mistake brake too late and cut Variante Alta and so I win 2 S&G together another time maybe too speed when I gone in pit and my limiter was blocked at 80 km/h instead of 60 km/h so again S&G:).I prefer for this race lack blue flag and not speed limit at box but I will use my limiter when I will go in pit and along the race I will run with sticky-name on cars.Bit of attention help us for understand the situation blue flag warning (overtaking).We are all gentlemen drivers:) and respectful of rules I vote for no blue flag for this race

PS In my XD I can only see names of drivers, consumption and time lap not see consumpition wheels, temperature engine and brake.

I think the update has changed the flag rules. If flag rules are switched off, I think we now still get shown blue flags, though no penalties are given. I could be wrong, but that's what I read in the update log. Sorry to all that I've been so absent early in the season, I'm back and ready to race.

Sounds good Tim. If it's true, that blue flags are shown just for info even if flag rules are disabled, we should think again about turning flag rules off. But I would leave things as they are for Imola, because turning flag rules off also means no pit speed limit and that requires a little testing for all of us.

Edit:
Sorry to all that I've been so absent early in the season, I'm back and ready to race.

I can't wait the competition :) You have always been one of the most challenging drivers for me (I remember last season at Suzuka).

I say we leave the flag rules on this time, we'll just have to be careful :)

Switching them off in future and allowing full speed in the pit lane might give us more stratagy options, possible 2 stops at some races? and approaching the pit box at 180mph would present a whole new challenge, especially in the rain:eek:

Jim

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing