Practice race Wednesday

same here lots of in race 1 then in race 2 i got susp damage when me and bob touched in T1 after that i was chasing Macradic who was in P1 but i suddenly hit his " lagging" on the main strait when his car was standing still in the middle of the track and game over :tongue:
grats to Reik and all survivours..:)

...and I didn't make it as you probably noticed. Just came home now.

Does anybody have some tyre recomendations for stint pratice? I can't use XD, so I use a program called Real Time Telemetry instead, and this has still not been updated, so I am (almost) blind :)

same here lots of in race 1 then in race 2 i got susp damage when me and bob touched in T1 after that i was chasing Macradic who was in P1 but i suddenly hit his " lagging" on the main strait when his car was standing still in the middle of the track and game over :tongue:
grats to Reik and all survivours..:)

I went back and watched this in my replay... it looks like your car just suddenly spins off the track for no reason! Hopefully we don't have any problems like this in the race on this dangerous track.

Im very sorry Valter is totally my fault brake but slip and hit you:frown:. I let pass you and wait when you slip with your car but when you slip again I understand that I damage your car sorry mate.

about tires: medium after 24 laps are on rim:D hard 1 cm of rubber on rim after 24laps:D. Front left wheel in any case is always on pivot of rim HAHAHAHAH.

I went back and watched this in my replay... it looks like your car just suddenly spins off the track for no reason! Hopefully we don't have any problems like this in the race on this dangerous track.

I guess you and Anthony can be a bad combination, as one is in Australia, and the other one in Texas (I think), while the server is in Norway :)

Unconsciously, I treat lag as part of the game. I know which drivers are more likely to lag, both from experience and knowledge of geographic location. Also, I observe potential lagging cars (from my perspective) during practice and qualify (and race) at race night.

Does anybody have some tyre recomendations for stint pratice? I can't use XD, so I use a program called Real Time Telemetry instead, and this has still not been updated, so I am (almost) blind :)

I tried mediums and they were gone by lap 20 " tire warning " then i tried hards and they lasted for 24 laps with good grip but I would Recommend Nico that you do a full stint with mediums as i am sure you are more gentle on tires then me , if you do not get any tire warning on lap 20 then mediums might be the right one for you :)

Edit : the tire testing was not done with today race, i have done the testing a while ago :)..

I used medium with wing 2/18. The tyre warning came late on lap 21. Car felt okey the last laps despite the radio voice.

For all XD users (like me) it's updated to support steam 1.2.1.4 :) www.vitumo.de

My tires experiences:

I did some short tests (maybe 6 laps in a row) with mediums. For me they get too hot if I'm not very, very gentle. So they get worn earlier and I loose grip, making it dangerous and more oversteering. Sure, the first 3 laps with mediums I can drive low 1:14's with 90l fuel, but then it becomes slippery and times go up bad.

So in yesterdays first stint I tried hards with 90l fuel and what can I say - they were perfect! :redface: Right temps all 24 laps, no tier wear warning in the end, good balance for the whole stint, first half of the stint consistant high 1:14's then low 1:15's until pit stop. :cool: Seem's I'll stay with hards.

I'm very sorry I had to quit Race 2! :frown: Would have been fun, starting from P8...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back