Practice race@Monza sign up

Practice race@Monza sign up
There will be a practice race@ Monza 8/9 sign up here.

Qual @ 8pm UK time.

1. Kurt Kjellin
2. Nicolai Nicholson
3. Anthony Ishak
4. Werner van Aswegen
5. Valter Ostman

01. Kurt Kjellin
02. Nicolai Nicholson
03. Anthony Ishak
04. Werner van Aswegen
05. Valter Ostman
06. Maxim Pautov(maybe)
07. Alex Galyutin
08. Kimmo Kokkonen(maybe)

01. Kurt Kjellin
02. Nicolai Nicholson
03. Anthony Ishak
04. Werner van Aswegen
05. Valter Ostman
06. Maxim Pautov(maybe)
07. Alex Galyutin
08. Kimmo Kokkonen(maybe)
09. Dinca Andrei(maybe)

01. Kurt Kjellin
02. Nicolai Nicholson
03. Anthony Ishak
04. Werner van Aswegen
05. Valter Ostman
06. Maxim Pautov(maybe)
07. Alex Galyutin
08. Kimmo Kokkonen
09. Dinca Andrei(maybe)​

If we are not too many for this race we could consider doing 2x21 laps instead. It would of course not be identical to the real race, but we:
Would still get to practice two realistic stints
There would be more traffic/company
It would me more fun (especially in race 2 when the order gets reversed).

Just a suggestion, I'm cool with whthever (but we all know that most likely it will be a very lonely race for most of the drivers with 43 laps. And how many will finish?)

01. Kurt Kjellin
02. Nicolai Nicholson
03. Anthony Ishak
04. Werner van Aswegen
05. Valter Ostman
06. Maxim Pautov(maybe)
07. Alex Galyutin
08. Kimmo Kokkonen
09. Dinca Andrei(maybe)
10. David Turnbull

If we are not too many for this race we could consider doing 2x21 laps instead. It would of course not be identical to the real race, but we:
Would still get to practice two realistic stints
There would be more traffic/company
It would me more fun (especially in race 2 when the order gets reversed).

Just a suggestion, I'm cool with whthever (but we all know that most likely it will be a very lonely race for most of the drivers with 43 laps. And how many will finish?)

I like that

01. Kurt Kjellin
02. Nicolai Nicholson
03. Anthony Ishak
04. Werner van Aswegen
05. Valter Ostman
06. Maxim Pautov(maybe)
07. Alex Galyutin
08. Kimmo Kokkonen
09. Dinca Andrei(maybe)
10. David Turnbull
11. Nicolas Rouge

Okay, so it seems there are a few drivers who are unaware of the rules on this track (Monza).

It has been a standing rule that the track to the right of the main straight (running aling the pit wall) is not considered as part of the race track and therfore it is governed by the two wheels rule.

This is also a good time to remind yourself that should you bump into someone, you should wait for them to recover before continueing.

This is not meant as an attack on anyone. I'm just mentioning this here so that everyone is on the same page come race day.

The first race was good and me and Valter had a good battle on track, well-done Valter :) ...Mark who was leading had to leave the race so i had the lead ;)..

I had a careful start at the second stint, i was behind Kurt then kurt went sideways in mid of Ascari chicane and we touched , then David was very close behind me and hit me from behind when I stopped sending my car into the wall, i lost a wheel and race over.. David was not to blame as he could not do anything about it :)..

Sorry Valter , i was a bit slow exiting the track and did not see you coming ..

Thanks Nico and all the guys for the fun today :)

cu on track

It was fun to do some close racing. It was nice of you Anthony to wait and let me come close again, a lot of fun. Same settings as in the official race is in my opinion the most entertaining way to practise race trim driving.

About the hit in Ascari: NP, I should have kept the race line, our contact was out in the sand.

The biggest problem for me on Monza is tire wear. I use soft compound and the last few laps are really risky.

I had a fight with Mr. Turnbull too. It looked as if he had the same problems with the rubber status as me. It was a shame that we couldn’t go all the way to finish.

Edit: Thanks everybody for letting me back in and giving me Pole after my LC. It was a very nice thing to do.

Looking forward to next round

I had a good time yesterday. The interesting thing here is that we have a lot of drivers with the same pace. I had many "battles" with different drivers, and it was more a question of who was able to keep their head cool and drive consistent without mistakes...

I think I was running more downforce than the average (1/15) so i had a hard time passing anybody on the straights. All three passes I remember clearly happened because the guy in front of me (Nicolas, Kurt and Dinca) got stressed and made a mistake when I got close enough "to have a look up the inside". I hope this was not because they were extra careful around me, no need for that (or that they were afraid that I was not in control) :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%