Practice race at Spa 11th of August, 18th of August and 25th of August

Well its done forgot to take fuel and dindent no, the race was 33 laps pfffff.
So the race went wel the first 10 laps end on 4rd and i had no pit presets so a verry bad race........
Gonna make a nice replay of it.
Sorry for my englisch.

"remember, safety is paramount in this race! Be careful and don't take risks. Big brother is watching ;)"

didnt look like that out there tbh, in the first 2 laps there were cars spinning into each other, taking each other out at the corners, looked like a demolishion derby first lap.

started 11th after a pb in q, race started well, i got upto 9th position then lost it when an overtaking manouver went wrong into bus stop, i touched cor at this point but waited until he passed me and gained the position he wa stryin to take, carried on and overtook cor back coming out of bus stop on the next lap, i was very close behind another car at this point coming to eau rouge and had to yield, as i dont this cor came right through the back of me full speed and crushed my suspension, i know you didnt mean it m8 but theres great view of the oncoming road there and you could maybe have read the situation better in front of you, so anyhoo i kept going until werner had a moment, he pulled right back over onto the racing line without looking to see if there was anyone there (which was me) put me straight off the track and near into the wall, car was near undrivable at this point so i pit and fix the damage only to loose it on eau rouge next lap, in the end i took myself out of the race :(

It was a strange practice-race after L15 it was only 7 or 8 drivers left...

I tryed to avoid all the cars at eau rouge after the start but I hit V Ostman very sorry for that valter , got a suspension failure and pit in first lap.

When I got out again I got blue flaged. I tryed to let them past ,so I hope I didn´t slowed you down.

After that I was on my own The last lap before pit stop I lost focus in eau rouge and lost a front wheel. race over. grats to all survivers

Nice race for me as I finished 3rd (I qualified only 13th).

After a few close fights in the first laps, the race was rather boring since few pilots were remaining on track. Hopefully, I fought with Robin almost all the race, since he was behind me and faster, but it was a distance fight because the closest he was was about 3 second, just before my pit stop. Without him I would certainly have slowed down and not enjoyed that race.

Anyway, congratulation to the few finishers, and especially to Reik :thumb:. I still don't understand how you can go this quick!

Darn, on lap 22 I got a runtime error. This is the second time in these practice races I got one of those. I hope there isn't a problem... :(

Qualified 3rd, and ran 3rd most of the race before the disconnect. Not really a fun race because the race distance is so long you pretty much just have to baby the tires around the track, at least I had to do that.

Sorry team mate, I had to brake. The normal acceleration up the hill just wasn't possible last night. I caused our collision, no doubt about that.
It was a strange practice-race after L15 it was only 7 or 8 drivers left...

I tryed to avoid all the cars at eau rouge after the start but I hit V Ostman very sorry for that valter , got a suspension failure and pit in first lap.

When I got out again I got blue flaged. I tryed to let them past ,so I hope I didn´t slowed you down.

After that I was on my own The last lap before pit stop I lost focus in eau rouge and lost a front wheel. race over. grats to all survivers

My race report:

The story can be told quickly: Qualified 1st with a 1:42:1xx, hit an average good start to hold the lead from the start and never again lost it until the finish of the race.
:cool:
But that easy it sounds, that hard it was to bring it home. Even without close fights on the track, i ever felt the pressure from being chased by Antony. Well, the gap increased slightly all over the race, but only one mistake and he could have passed me. Good job Antony!
So i concentrated much and didn't make any big mistake. But i had at least 5 scary moments in Eau Rouge and Stavelot. Really a tough race.

Robin, i didn't see your car at all. That's why lapping you was so dangerous and took i while... thx for letting enough room on track.

Finaly it's a little bit disappointing only 4(!) drivers finished the race :confused:. But fighting against loosing concentration for only one moment was also a hard challenge...

See next wednesday for season start :wink:

It was fun but challenging to get back behind the wheel of these monsters and do a whole race of 33 laps ...

i qualified 4th, was no chance to repeat my PB.

I had slightly better grip then Danny at the start and managed to pass him then i was very close behind Mark for couple of turns, he did a small mistake i tried to pass him and we touched a bit " sorry about that Mark", then Mark had a moment and disappeared.

Reik was already ahead by 3s or so , i tried to close the gap quickly so we can have some fun on track but that was not that easy to be in the racing rhythm so early in the morning and was so easy to lose the focus but Reik was simply flying ...so i spent the rest of the race racing my shadow on that long track, the gap to the front was around 30s and to the back over a minute...

Hopefully next time we see more people on track so we can have more fun:)

cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back