Practice race at Spa 11th of August, 18th of August and 25th of August

I will not be able to participate in the practice race myself :( I will be around however, in case my assistance will be needed.

The password for tonights server will be posted in this thread along with any last minute information. And as always, remember to put your co-racers safety above everything else :)

01:
02: Chris Hendrich
03: Tom Watts
04: Andrei
05: Nicolas Rouge
06: Mark Sørensen
07: Anthony Ishak
08: David Turnbull
09: Joe Isaac
10: Werner van Aswegen
11: Anthony Moufarrege
12: Tim McIver
13: Bob Luneski
14: Alex Galyutin
15: Valter Ostman
16: Kurt Kjellin
17: Dmitry Silentov
18: Stuart Hendry
19: Reik Major
20: Eliezer Bartik
21: Jakob de Boer
22: Cor van der Burg
23: Dan Asbury
24: Bob Laube
25: Robin Östlund

The server will open at 20:00 Danish time, 7pm UK time :)

As for qualify... what do we want for season 5, conventional 25 min qual or the 2 qual format with 10 best doing qual 2? I think the 2 qual format is a bit more fun, but at the same time it creates an opportunity for misunderstandings and mess :)

So, feedback the next few hours will decide what we'll do tonight, and whatever we do tonight (at least if it works smoothly) will be used for the whole season.

plz help me guys!

where to disable the chat which can be seen at the top of the screen when i'm on track? It disturbes me very much whilest driving...

thx

I'm not sure. I remember seeing a post where somebody said that chatting during race was ok and those who doesn't like it should turn off ingame chat... I must say I could not agree less!

I think that everybody should have the chat turned on and that everybody refrain from chatting while there is a qual or race going on (exept stuff like "sorry" "no problem" etc). This will be explained in detail when the much awaited "document" is released in a few days time.

I would stick to Quali 1, Nicolai. I like the quali 2 idea, but I think it will just cause confusion as I'm sure there will be people who turn up for tonight's race that don't know how that works.

hm... didn't find any option in the game settings some days ago.

I agree with Nico, that chatting during race and qualy should be forbidden. Last season in the FPWS league it was an easy accepted rule. Driving mistakes are done so easiely even if you look to the top of the screen just because of the chat... (My opinion)

I agree Reik. I don't tend to spin or anything when someone chats, but I lose speed because I'll let off a little to go check the message, only to see it says 'thanks' or 'sorry' or something like that.

It has never been allowed at Presto either, but I think the slightly "lower shoulders" we allow ourselves when it is only a practice race is what has created the confusion :)

I think you are right Danny, that a 2 qual thing will create confusion. Only advantage we have is that everybody have to check this thread for the pw, thus also an explaination on how qualy would work. But considering this I still fear it would be confusion :)

I'm still out of racing, so I will not be able drive tonight......

Here's the updated entry list:

01:
02: Chris Hendrich
03: Tom Watts
04: Andrei
05: Nicolas Rouge
06: Mark Sørensen
07: Anthony Ishak
08: David Turnbull
09: Joe Isaac
10: Werner van Aswegen
11: Anthony Moufarrege
12: Tim McIver
13: Bob Luneski
14:
15: Valter Ostman
16: Kurt Kjellin
17: Dmitry Silentov
18: Stuart Hendry
19: Reik Major
20: Eliezer Bartik
21: Jakob de Boer
22: Cor van der Burg
23: Dan Asbury
24: Bob Laube
25: Robin Östlund

P.S. I am sure I'll be ok by next week, so don't write me off the upcoming season please.

normal qualifying would do for me :)

cya tonight guys, i'll be the guy in a smoking pile of metal at the side of track, this will be my first session of note on gtr since we broke up at the end of last season, ive been playing the rf fsone2009 mod and must say its amazing, if there was ever a time we thought about changing the game and mod used for the league id vote for FSONE2009.

sry, was held up, server is on it's way

Ok, server is open.

It will be a normal 25 min qual, then 5 min warmup and then 33 laps

password is caution

remember, safety is paramount in this race! Be careful and don't take risks. Big brother is watching ;)

ive been playing the rf fsone2009 mod and must say its amazing, if there was ever a time we thought about changing the game and mod used for the league id vote for FSONE2009.
I've also played with it and it's really a great mod. A little disturbing if you're used to MMG F1 2007 on GTR Evo, because the car feels completely different, and at first, you don't know how to setup the car, but it's more real : parc ferme rules, you don't lose a lap when you pit, etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back