Sell Practically Brand New Cube Controls GT Pro (USB)

————————————————
——————SOLD———————
————————————————

10 hours spent using this wheel. Never used with bare hands! Gloves only. My financial situation has changed rather suddenly and I need to sell my lovely Cube Controls GT Pro USB (Sparco) rim as quickly as possible.

Asking $650 shipped to the U.S. (I am willing to ship overseas but cannot cover more than $50 of that cost), or best offer. Retail price new is $1,000 from CubeControls.com. If $650 is too rich for your blood, make me an offer!

In addition to the sticker kit sold with the wheel new, I am also including an extra sticker kit (<5 stickers missing from each set, if that many).

Happy simracing.

Cube Controls.jpg

Last edited:
Yes this is the Sparco wheel. No issues with it at all. I recommend a set of (plastic) tweezers for adding/removing labels; that's all. A plastic set won't scratch and is what I used to get the current stickers on straight.

There is a deal pending, but I will continue to accept offers. If the deal isn't final in 12 hours I will go to the next buyer in my PM's in first-come-first-serve order.

For those of you who have asked for more pictures, please understand I am very busy and will try to get some posted as soon as I can. I have bought and sold many items here and can tell you the wheel is flawless. I apologize if it sells before I am able to post more photos.

Thank you everyone for your interest.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years