Power & Glory Version 3.2 Released!

I fixed the config ini madness by simply copying the config.ini file from the installed GTR2 folder to the my documents/GTR2 folder. In case you need a quick fix:
View attachment 116954

(So quickest way for the installer to fix that would be to do the same?)

I am using Win10 and had the same issue with a non-steam GTR2 (the direct download version) as well as the steam version.

Thanks very much. It works great for me. :)

Dave_6

500RPM
Premium
I might be blind (which is a good possibility) but where can I download this? I don't see any links in the OP.

Dave_6

500RPM
Premium
The mod website includes links and instructions.

www.gtlw.co.uk

As I assume you don't already have P&G 3.1 you will need the complete installer rather than the updater.
Awesome, thanks! No, this will be my first time trying this out. My GTR2 install only has the 1.1 and no CD patches. The only 'mod' is the feels real mod for FFB that I found on nogripracing. Will I have any issues with it installed?

David Wright

1000RPM
Awesome, thanks! No, this will be my first time trying this out. My GTR2 install only has the 1.1 and no CD patches. The only 'mod' is the feels real mod for FFB that I found on nogripracing. Will I have any issues with it installed?
No I don't think so. We normally recommend install option 1 which copies the needed files from your GTR2 install to create a stand-alone P&G install and leaving your GTR2 install untouched. I think it copies your existing plr file over which should copy the FFB mod. We have our own version of the FFB mod which you can optionally use from the mod launcher.

Dave_6

500RPM
Premium
Got it installed, all seems to work okay. Only issue is it seems to take too much wheel rotation to turn in game, though that could just be an issue with GTR2 itself.

David Wright

1000RPM
Got it installed, all seems to work okay. Only issue is it seems to take too much wheel rotation to turn in game, though that could just be an issue with GTR2 itself.
If you are referring to the in-game steering wheel animation, then yes, its a limitation of GTR2.

Dave_6

500RPM
Premium
I'll play around with it some more but so far it's one awesome mod. I need to find some tracks to download though if there are any out there.

Hi peeps,
I understand this an old thread but I'm hoping someones still monitoring it & can answer my question.
I used to play P&G 3.2 back in the day & recently set about reinstalling it but I had a BSD while installing, I was using my Steam version of GTR2 for the source files because P&G 3.2 wouldn't use my GT Legends files for some reason?
Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong (I'm using the full install version of P&G 3.2)

Not clear how you tried to install it?
This is how I do.
Copy the gtr2 steam folder to another place like D:\games\
Rename the folder to something like P&G. Not needed but a good idea
Use option #2 and keep P&G as the only option on that install.
Unpack the NoCD gtr2.exe and use the +2gb gtr2.exe version
Again not need but gives you better shadows and nightlight.

GTL while similar to Gtr2 game engine it is different game and can not be used to install P&G.

GTL simulates Vintages cars racing with modern tires in 2005.
P&G got more or less the same cars but simulates those cars racing in the time period they where build.
Hope this will work for you as it is by far the best and most complete mod ever made for Gtr2!

Top Bottom