Vehicles: All Default Cars
Track: Donington Park GP 2004 / Brno GP 2004
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 5 mins(joining time)
Qualification: 25 mins (no lap limit)
Warmup: 3 mins
Race: 25 mins
Weather: Changeable
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must use the Terrain Patcher or you will be kicked by the server as a cheat.
Note3: You can choose different cars for each race, or stay with the same.
Note4: No sign ups for this as it's just a connectivity / teething event.

Really want to get involved. But how is strange behavior of the car! The steering wheel lacks sensitivity, and the brakes on the contrary too sensitive. This is quite different from the GTL. Although I had races in GTR2 and this I did not have. I ride like a beginner. I am even ashamed to appear on the track with such ability to drive in P&G.:frown:

Dmytro , there is a FF patch have u use it? it is on the same place as the terrain patch

I beginning to be an old farth,the reason I am get booted (all most not dear to say) I forgot the 2.1 patch to install,ye ye I now lol

i downloaded all 4 files. after instaling part 1 i wanted to install part 2 of the 3 zipped files. when i extract part 2 it says that it needs a diffrent directory to install . are all 3 parts of the zipped files the same? any ideas? and where can i find the gravel ptacher mod? thank you.

Amir, in the instructions it says to place all three zip files in one location and to unzip part 1 only, it will automatically unzip the three parts to one exe file.

After installation, you should have a file named PGPatcher, use that to install the Terrain Patch and the FFB Patch if wanted.

On looking through the P & G forum, the Mini's are suposed to feel better with this setup:

Front and rear springs at maximum stiffness.....so that is 50 and 40.
Full power differential: 35%
Full rigid rear anti-roll bar: +1.50
Rear toe-in: -0.20
Front/rear brake bias: 75.0/25.0

Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.