Vehicles: All Default Cars
Track: Donington Park GP 2004 / Brno GP 2004
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 5 mins(joining time)
Qualification: 25 mins (no lap limit)
Warmup: 3 mins
Race: 25 mins
Weather: Changeable
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must use the Terrain Patcher or you will be kicked by the server as a cheat.
Note3: You can choose different cars for each race, or stay with the same.
Note4: No sign ups for this as it's just a connectivity / teething event.

By default I think P&G puts a link in your START menu of the OS, did for me

@Neil. You might want to add a note in future GTR2 events as to whether terrain is patched or not. Just incase some peeps didn't make a seperate installation for the P&G MOD

Uninstalled GTR2 a few weeks ago, since I couldn't drive it at all. If this ends up taking the place of one of the GTL events, I guess I'll have to reinstall.

It won't be taking over any events from the GTL club as yet but install it anyway Senad as it's just an updated version of GTL but with all the trimings of GTR2. Anyways you should reinstall GTR2 again so you can enjoy the great cars it has on offer, plus the more you drive it the better you will get to know the cars mate.

The server is up now.

If anyone tries to connect and gets booted, try removing the terrain patch - I don't know whether Dave has run the terrain patcher yet, and I'm not allowed to on the server (admin rights required)

It won't be taking over any events from the GTL club as yet but install it anyway Senad as it's just an updated version of GTL but with all the trimings of GTR2. Anyways you should reinstall GTR2 again so you can enjoy the great cars it has on offer, plus the more you drive it the better you will get to know the cars mate.

I've been in a couple of GTR2 events here, haven't really enjoyed the original cars. These slow, older ones should be ok, installing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%