Potential freeby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
Gents, I got my Logi G25 last night, and inside the box was a Wingman Software disc (so far, so normal), but also an RFactor disc.

I've not had time to look at it yet, and I was wondering if anyone here knows whether it's the full monty, or a demo thing, through previous experience?

Obviously I'll have a shufty myself, but I was just wondering if anyone here had any experience with this item.

And - just as importantly - if you can, objectively, is rfactor any good in comparison to GTRE & GTL?

Thanks in advance.

In my box which I got a few months ago it was just a demo disc.........and a rather out of date one at that.

rFactor has it's strengths and weaknesses in comparison to the Simbin titles. The Simbin titiles in general have better FFB and more standard content, but rFactor has just about all major tracks and racing series in the world available for download. Another plus point is human driver swaps, which allow you to run endurance races (the only reason I own rFactor).

When you say it has console style cheats. That is not the full story because as well as having credits some mods require you to get experience as well as cash to unlock the best cars (CTDP 05). So it does have an incentive based approach, if you want to circumvent it you can or you can play as intended. Either way a lot of damn fine mods are available . Go over to rfactorcentral to check them out. :yo:

• Kevin Johnson

i agree with David here. There are way too many mods out there for one to be bored. You will definitely find a mod that you like. you won't regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%