AC *Postponed* Multiclass @ Spa OSRW - Sun 3 Nov 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey Joel, I think it's unlikely I can make this event but, if it's possible and there is an extra spot still available at race time, would you be willing to set it up with an extra 911 slot just in case? I completely understand if that won't work, I don't want to waste a server slot for someone that can definitely come, but I'm hoping I might be able to make it.

Could you guys please confirm your attendance for tonight by liking this post, if we get less than 10, we're gonna post-pone tonight's race to next week, since it wouldn't make much sense to run a 60 minute multiclass race with such a little amount of cars. Hope you guys understand :unsure:

Only 1 like from me !!!
Will the race be cancelled ?

:( man that sucks, wanted to get some practice for a league race coming up later this week. I understand the reason, see you guys next week hopefully.

What happened to the calendar @ the web site header? ... or is it only my computer :( ?
It hasn't been integrated to the new version of the forums yet, coming soon though.
Might wanna bookmark the Racing Club part of the forums, so you can easily check events from there for the timebeing.

It hasn't been integrated to the new version of the forums yet, coming soon though.
Might wanna bookmark the Racing Club part of the forums, so you can easily check events from there for the timebeing.
That is kinda a odd and awkward way to keep track of the racing, especially if you race multiple formats. For one thing, the forum posts are organized by latest post about anything, and not by race date (if they were by race date it wouldn't be such a change, except for the multiformat issue).
I would just post a new race, different time/day, new thread, race participation is kinda date specific. I don't know what my schedule is for next sunday, I'd imagine I'm not the only one.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 267 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 177 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 179 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.5%