Post your videos thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stereo: nice. I downloaded it to my iphone.. heh. Nice for showing off Racer.. a great car and a great track. Some1's tracks are really high quality.. I wanted to make some changes and improvements to FTT but I have too much respect for his work. Maybe some day, when I am braver ;)

Nice video Stereo, what I noticed on the video was good quality video but the audio is probably close to 5 seconds off, like I watch the car go around a turn, then I hear it go around lol. And your Simca looks very pretty! a definite job well done on that thing so far.

Yeah, the sound is fairly badly desynced in the middle, I don't know how to fix that except to record shorter clips. It seemed to be getting closer near the end. Or maybe it just ends up so far behind that it looks ok. I haven't taken the time to look for sound clips of the actual car yet so I'm not too concerned about it. (it's using the low rpm sound from my RX7 because it was conveniently not-V8 sounding)

Looks like Youtube has got the higher quality versions converted now so it should look better than when it was originally posted. I must learn patience :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%