Post your videos thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, indeed :D

I can finish stuff, but generally I'm always trying new ideas out and so by the time I get near finished on a track, I want to re-start it looking even better.

Just look at Cam and his F458... to me it was 99% finished and looked great. Now he is rebuilding it :D

There comes a point where we all just need to stop being perfectionists and get stuff released ;) :)

Dave

I agree same problem here, it's the nature of wip projects running on a wip project i suppose:rolleyes:
I'm currently reworking Broken Springs for about the fourth time from scratch, trying to make it around the current bottlenecks. Theres just so much to know now, getting it in game is easy getting it all polished to what I consider release candidate standard is like a neverending story. Let alone all the new stuff with movables & animated objects to learn...

There comes a point where we all just need to stop being perfectionists and get stuff released ;) :)
Ah, but it's not just us being perfectionists and and remaking our stuff over and over that keeps us from releasing stuff. It's also the lack of a stable and final platform we could release our stuff to.

Since 2007, I've released 2 cars for rFactor, and the latter hasn't changed since then. I don't even want to count all the updates Racer has had since that time :D

GreaT video there Raph! Racer can have less mods and being updated all the time but the result will be fantastic, how much free games /sim's do we have around on the market with mods like this? this "house" as made great projects so far;) a true show of strength from a group of people

Oh..626 GT...i had two of them...a blue and a red one...that was a great car for his time^^
626.jpg

...example pic...not mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back