• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Post your times then !

Discussion in 'SRO E-Sport GT Series' started by Marszczak, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Marszczak

Marszczak

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm running Lambo with default agressive and getting into 1:49.9xx

2. RasmusP

RasmusP
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,994
    I guess you're talking about monza, hotlap conditions?
    Hotlap time is 1:47.484 with the jaguar right now.
    PB in normal conditions (practice) is 1:48.070

The lambo you chose is very tricky on the kerbs but very fast if you nail a lap with it. I can't really drive it, jaguar suits me the best around Monza at the moment...

Jaguar: Aggressive setup but then slightly back towards understeer feels really good :)

3. Team117

Team117
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi, I am only driving the Lambo, so Monza Hotlap best is 1.47.550 and under pratice conditions 1.47.900 to 1.48.500 depending on my daily performance. No significant difference between my own set-up and agrressive set-up per default. It takes time to understand the car and the best line to drive. The curbs at the turn-in and exit of Ascari are very tricky, so a clean line is crucial. Other cars are at that points much easier to drive. I have already seen some Alien times of 1.47.000 with the Lambo in Monza in MP practise sessions. I think that some of the Super-Aliens are able to drive 1.46.500 or quite faster.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Albert McSaltens

Albert McSaltens

Ratings:
    +803
    no one said wich car it will be for monza

5. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,057
    or maybe which cars

6. guidofoc

guidofoc
    Premium

Ratings:
    +381
  7. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,057
    from that page: "It is required to save the session Replay with "M" key on the keyboard, or to record the session with NVidia Shadowplay or similar tools in order to get your lap verified in case your position will be in the top 12. The organizers will refuse any top 12 driver not providing a valid and working replay file or video of the entire session to the organizers"
    well, fat chance 99% of us will have to do that, the benefits of being a slow chap :)

8. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,057
    [​IMG]

9. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,057
    These are the new challenges, note that only the Hurracan is available in the esports competition.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.