Post Your Rig!

KS95

RACER Moderator
Hey peoples. I decided to go ahead and start the "post your rig" thread, as suggested by Oelmuvun. Basically, post your specs and/or a picture of your computer/laptop or even your controllers.

I don't have a picture but my specs of my PC build are:

• Intel Celeron E3200 at 2.4Ghz
  • Novatech 2Gb ram
  • Novatech 400W PSU
  • nVidia Geforce GT210 512mb (to be ordered this week, woop!)
  • Seagate Barracuda 250Gb HDD (also to be ordered! :D)
  • Windows 7 (on the way!)

Your turn!!!

Hey everyone,

the home for my Racer has been finally finished. I had some of the parts for a while, got some new stuff and my computer is now done. Back to Linux, btw ;)

- PC Case: LIAN LI PC-X900R
- CPU: AMD FX-8150
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
- RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (4 x 2GB)
- GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480
- Power Supply: OCZ Fatal1ty 550W

1006592.jpg

1006710z.jpg

1006724e.jpg

1006717v.jpg

What is it? It looks like an NZXT Tempest, but I don't think it is.

As for me I'm currently using:
AMD Phenom 9850 BE
1x2GB GEIL (yes, that's the actual name) Black Dragon PC2-8500 @800MHz CAS5 (my other module died recently)
DFI Lanparty DK 790FX-B M2RSH
AMD/ATI Powercolor 4870 1GB
650W Coolermaster Modular Truepower (older design)
Antec 300 (noisy little thing but does a good job otherwise)

Hey everyone,

the home for my Racer has been finally finished. I had some of the parts for a while, got some new stuff and my computer is now done. Back to Linux, btw ;)

- PC Case: LIAN LI PC-X900R
- CPU: AMD FX-8150
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
- RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (4 x 2GB)
- GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480
- Power Supply: OCZ Fatal1ty 550W

1006724e.jpg

It looks like a Disco Party in there!. I bet it sounds like one too :p

gXlKyq0.jpg

This is what too many USB devices looks like... finally have a clutch pedal though. My desktop's in the bottom left.
AMD Phenom II 1035T X6
2x2GB
Asus GTX460 1GB
In some miniATX Dell tower. The video card barely fits.

Worst thing about a wheel is where to put it when you aren't using it.. :-|

Haven't used mine since last year I think, maybe once this year. Using a crappy half broken chair that isn't good for racing, since my past 2 chairs are completely broken! :(

Worst thing about a wheel is where to put it when you aren't using it.. :-|

Haven't used mine since last year I think, maybe once this year. Using a crappy half broken chair that isn't good for racing, since my past 2 chairs are completely broken! :(
Just goto a scrap yard and get the driver's seat out of a car, mount some caster wheels on it, and you have a new office chair lol, well thats what i did.

I just set it on the floor in front of the set of drawers, with the pedals & power unplugged. I can leave those cables next to my keyboard when I'm not using them and they don't get in the way.

Just goto a scrap yard and get the driver's seat out of a car, mount some caster wheels on it, and you have a new office chair lol, well thats what i did.

Been considering it! Since we have a Lexus I'd love to find an old leather seat from an LS400. Saw some Rover half leathers that looked pretty nice too.

desktop2.jpg

i5 2500k (auto over-clock)
16Gb Corsair RAM
Asus Mobo

GTX275 Nvidia GFX

128Gb C300 SSD for windows
80GB Vertex3 SSD for swap files/scratch stuff
2Tb SpinPoint thingy drive for work/stuff
300Gb drive for my 'inbox' (before it goes into organised places)

Apple Keyboard
G500 mouse
G25 wheel
Bamboo tablet

LP2475W main screen
U2410 secondary screen

50mb power-line LAN to my router, connected to a 60mb up, 15mb down connection

Case is an Coolermaster Stacker 2 (black) with as many 120mm fans used where possible to keep noise down... with a big 800W PSU from Corsair that cost a small fortune.

Seems to do everything I want it to these days, no feelings I want to upgrade except stream-line my backup process and probably get more SSD's... only weak area for me is it struggles to get good FPS in Racer haha!

Dave

Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 1GB
AMD Phenom™ II x4 995
Trendsonic WI20A Case
GIGABYTE GA-M52L-S3P
4GB RAM
Tracer Stiletto
Microsoft Mouse
Seagate 320GB
Creative Inspire T6100
Samsung SyncMaster TA550
MadCatz MicroCON 2
Windows 7 Home Premium
FEVER LC-8400BTX

Unfortunately only been able to upload 1 picture (having imgur problems!!) but...

swZbbM2.jpg

THE BEAST IS ALIVE

Already managed to use Raphael's settings to get it down to 15fps :p

Specs:
Gigabyte Z77-D3H Motherboard
Intel i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz
Akasa Nero CPU Cooler
Crucial 8GB Ram
KFA2 GTX650 Ti
Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD
Corsair CX600w PSU
Cooler Master Elite 430
Pretty blue fans and stuffs.

Nice specs, do you have only the 2 case fans, and the CPU and GPU fans? I know besides the CPU and GPU fans my case has 3 fans, thinking I'm going to flip some of the fans around as well to try and make it suck its air in from the front more then anywhere.

Well they must work as I've been monitoring my temperatures and all is coooool. ;) Now all I need is some new games to play. Suddenly rFactor looks very old compared to pCars. :p Was amazed how well GTA IV ran considering.. well.. GTA IV isn't exactly known for running well (bad optimisation etc).

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back