Post your current local time.

00:12 GMT
set good night to my flatmates an hour and a half ago and am still sat here awake doing absolutely nothing slowly ruining my chances of catching up on sleep any time this week...
honestly newcastle isnt much better (although it isnt actually below freezing atm)
AXcMV
http://imgur.com/a/AXcMV

00:15GMT
sat in the library catching up on my bloody logbook (literally the worst thing about doing engineering)
06:47GMT
I had to hand in my logbook at the end of year 3. Problem was I never bothered to keep it, so I basically spent the week before in the library printing out everything we'd ever given.

10:08 EST
Is this logbook thing something about your labs? I always turned in logbooks each semester. We had to account for 3hrs per week lab time because labs counted as a separate class, separate grade.

15:23GMT
Exactly that, I do Mech Eng we're designing and building a HAWT and a VAWT (wind turbines, hate the things) and the logbook is our record of that, would much rather be doing something with cars, kinda tempted to move to Brunel Uni in London cos theyre closer to car manufacturers and focus more on cars rather than wind turbines

11:07 EST
That sounds great, but mechanical engineering is always more than just design machines. Gotta learn about HVAC, plumbing, etc., too. I'm civil engineer myself. Licensed to practice in Maryland, USA.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 368 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%