Post some ugly aerodynamic designs.

You asked for ugly aerodynamic designs - stick her belly on the front of any F1 car and it would truly be an uguly aerodynamic design, no?

I don´t know, what´s ugly and what´s not is subjective so you know the answer that question better then me :)
Me personally can´t see the reason for comparing a human body with an F1 car :)
And i personally don´t have any numbers that state which one is more aerodynamically effecient or how you even begin to count the numbers seeing as a F1 car is designed for Downforce while a human body is designed for survival.

Is the body more aerodynamically effecient? Is it better at producing downforce? Is it better or worse looking? That´s for you to decide, i know some pretty horrific F1 designs that trumps a fat body easily :)

lotus_t127_4.jpg
I love the paint scheme, but the aerodynamics... really?

As Hampus said above its all subjective and my post was more about humour than saying she was or was not uguly - just to clear matters up on the human front - I have seen thin women, shapely and fat women who are very very attractive - I have seen all who are very unattractive - I'm not saying the woman in the video is attractive or otherwise (shes not my taste physically), nor do I wish to ridicule her because of her weight and size. One thing is for sure what makes a woman truly attractive is not related simply to her weight or size - its the person inside that one can find truly attractive - I'd be a liar if I said I didn't find nicely curvy (neither stick insect or very overweight) women more attractive in general - but then thats just a generalisation and as I said some very thin and some very fat women can be very attractive physically - just as some very physically attractive women can be quite repulsive when one gets to know them...

Off topic I know so I'll leave this thread now and let you all get back on topic please!!!

Not a F1 but i just had to post this one:

The Aurora monster was built in 1957 by an eccentric New York priest trying to make the ultimate safety vehicle. Clearly, this design was not graced by the hand of God: only one prototype was produced, and it broke down 15 times on the way to the press conference, requiring towing to 7 different garages
edtrghdfgdfdgfdsfdsfsdfsdfs.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back