Post some ugly aerodynamic designs.

2004-BMW-WilliamsF1-FW26-FA-1600x1200.jpg

Williams FW26 walrus-tusk front wing

97arg039.jpg

Jos Verstappen's Tyrell in '97.

Oh come on these Honda noses are cute compared to this one:

I was actually looking for that one, for some reason i thought it was Honda that had that one, that is one ugly wing :)

For the BMW, yea it´s hideous. Please don´t remind me of BMW in 2009, that was a hard year to swallow after such a succesful season in 08 :D

An interesting note is that the endplates on the front wing is to celebrate the steel factories in Germany if i´m not mistaken, maybe someone else knows more about that then me.

When that Williams FW26 came out i hoped that everyone would follow suit.. Just thinking about the whole field with those noses and some teams going for even meaner looks..

Those elephant ears... almost too ugly to exist. The 2009 ban on those extra winglets was a good one.. or was it 2009? Yeah, it was (had to check..)

1969jackiestewartlf9.jpg

Love_69_Lotus_49.jpg

And all those hybrids when wings were really added to everywhere...

PS: For our US drivers, please try to influence on PIPA ans SOPA bills, write to your representatives, if those laws comes to effect, you won't be seeing anymore these kinds of posts.. No more Google images linked to anywhere, please, the world needs you right now! Sorry off.topic, back to matter in hand....

This was a Pinifarina prototype for new F1:

1969pininfarinasigmaf1fyd0.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back