Post Pictures thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, backing to racer, and what about doing a new section for screenshots? Everybody may agree with me, 160 pages are a bit too hard to find anything.

Well, about game, backing with 2.7L V6 DOHC TwinTurbo 265hp@5800rpm Quattro 01'

screenshot124copy.jpg

screenshot125copy-1.jpg

screenshot126copy-1.jpg

Bonus: Raphael's MR-S

screenshot119copy.jpg

Well, I think I got the physics right! :p
<_< >_>
Except that the real car is actually going around the corner and yours it not..
Just sayin. :p

*Edit
Ok, I just hunted down and read the article that image is from, they later bolted on some new suspension parts and quickly welded in some extra metal on the bottom to stiffen it up and it did a fair bit better afterwards.
On it's street tires it was still a couple seconds off the stock 2010 Camaro.. but that is not too terrible.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2010/03/hotschkiswillow---06.jpg
VS
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2010/03/hotschkiswillow---34.jpg

Cool Adamo !
Looking forward to see more 'real' pilots....

can you give us more details ? Is it a in car model with just 2 hands ? or did you do it like me, 1 pilot separated from the body dof without no in car model, that means the same as the outside/body...?

Cool Adamo !
Looking forward to see more 'real' pilots....

can you give us more details ? Is it a in car model with just 2 hands ? or did you do it like me, 1 pilot separated from the body dof without no in car model, that means the same as the outside/body...?

Those are just hands merged with steer ;) steer angle is about 100 degrees, so it looks realistic ;)
I was thinking about two models - one for the inside viev, like i described, and another from the outside, just driver model merged with body and LQ cocpit, for higher performance. But for now it's the same model for both vievs.
I'm trying to push racer to the limits, in this car that i'm now converting (mercedes e63) the dashboard appears after engine start, with the computer/navigation. The reason i didn't put navigation image there is that then it had to move, so it would look unrealistic. With radio image it's different situation - it just look like radio is on ;) What is more, like I did few months ago in AMGfan conversion of BMW, I put reverse camera to this car again ;) - appears in the dash when user put R gear.
The reason i didn't do any photos from the outside is that I just didn't finished converting, I was focused on the inside (because I love realism, personaly think, if the game is just giving that kind of oportunity, it must be used!) so that's why there are also photos of the A8 (I wanted to show also that track - I know, it's nothing, I made it in about 1 hour ;P but think about it's potential - mountain vievs, lake 100m above car, bridges, forest... that must work, lol :D).

AMGfan - damn, i'm just wondering about buying this car ;) Or A4. And is there somebody who want buy Clio? :D

P.S. but the reason i'm visiting forum and converting cars, playing racer rarely is that I have a lot of work in my school. But 'll try do some work on both tracks and cars ;) Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%