Post Pictures thread (Part 2)

Find the screenshot thread part 1: here

A project..

screenshot082copy.jpg

:hammer:"Demolition Man" is coming...
Such a reckless savage does not belong in our time of non-violence!
Here, take him back to his own time in this DMC-12.. but don't scratch the paint please. :p
udpvbv8i8jlxeq3a6z.jpg

*Edit, aw crap.. I got ninja'd with a DMC. >_<
He must have used it to go back in time and post before me!
:p hehe

(I like making time travel references/jokes about these cars because it really bugs the die-hard fans that do not like the movie.)

When I try to reload shaders on Gizmo's Trail, I end up with an invisible track.

It does lead to some interestingly abstract screenshots though. And burnouts look pretty cool.
screenshot012pz.jpg

In this picture: Gizmo's trail, and about a thousand Ford F100s.

When I try to reload shaders on Gizmo's Trail, I end up with an invisible track.

Nice abstract. About Gizmo's, I did say that it is WIP and far from complete. Have not had
any time to work on it after the beta release, but am thinking of ways to reduce load and
increase fps. Still, it is nice to see that it is in use as it is :)

I cannot recall even once seeing a scene like that in the real world. Perhaps I do not get out enough or it is because I do not live in the UK but it just looks wrong.

Most of what I see in Racer and many other modern games simply looks wrong most of the time. :/

Nice abstract. About Gizmo's, I did say that it is WIP and far from complete. Have not had
any time to work on it after the beta release, but am thinking of ways to reduce load and
increase fps. Still, it is nice to see that it is in use as it is :)

It runs pretty well, considering how huge it is - the only actual bug I ran into was the water shader being very wrong (it looks like Cthulhu has returned and is tearing a hole in space). It's a pretty big project to deal with.

screenshot021pb.jpg

And I can't land the roof jump properly.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%