F1 2015 Post Patch issue - thought it fixed it...

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys,

So when i bought this game right after release i found that i could do a few races and then all of a sudden my wheel (Thrustmaster TX with F1 add-on) would power itself down before waiting a few moments to come back to life...

So i shelved the game for a while, until i saw the big patch that came out recently.

I launched the game, found my season save which was just starting the Spanish GP, did the whole race with it only happening once, i can live with that i guess.

Next race is Monaco, went through the entire practise and qualifying sessions with no issue, but when i start the race it's happening 3-4 times a lap, completely unplayable again...

The issue, however, is a little different, the wheel doesn't power down, and when i hit ESC on my keyboard immediately it's almost like it lags before it does this - the game has no graphical problems when all this is going on, it just seems like my peripherals are dead.

Has anybody got any ideas for me? I really would love to sink some hours into this!

- JamesU

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years