possibly i silly question re: controllers

Hey all,

i just paid my 30Aud and starting playing the game and i gotta say i love it.... though i have one small problem which sorta annoys me.

when steering the steering wheel never centralizes keeping the car straight on the straights........... my question is this. Do i need better practise at keeping the car straight or is it my controller settings?

keep in mind i am using the xbox controller for pc as my hand held.

cheers :)

I have no experience with an x-box controller and most people here don't ether.My advice would be to get at least a cheaper steering wheel,such as the driving force gt if you want to get the most out of the game.

Hey all,

i just paid my 30Aud and starting playing the game and i gotta say i love it.... though i have one small problem which sorta annoys me.

when steering the steering wheel never centralizes keeping the car straight on the straights........... my question is this. Do i need better practise at keeping the car straight or is it my controller settings?

keep in mind i am using the xbox controller for pc as my hand held.

cheers :)
Increase the steering deadzone in controller setting, this will help a bit.

thanks justin...........i will give that a go.

yer i thought about getting a wheel but as i have taken over the lounge room hooking everything up to the tv i dont think my lady would enjoy that so im kind of stuck with the controller.

in either case practise makes perfect

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back