F1 2010 Possible way to turn Fuel Sim on for AI

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Need people who know how to use Fergo BinXML to help test this. I turned these values to true and it seems AI is now effected by fuel loads. Also it seems AI is always effected by Tire Sim. I just want to find out from more people if this is working for them.

Can anyone verify this? I used Fergo BinXML to look into ai_vehicle_config.xml and found this.

<fuelEffectsEnabled bool="false" />
<fuelEffectsApplyToPlayerVehicle bool="false" />

I set them to this then convert the file back into an .xml file

<fuelEffectsEnabled bool="true" />
<fuelEffectsApplyToPlayerVehicle bool="true" />

Damn, you guys who have it for the PC are lucky in terms of Mods.

That's why we love PC gaming so much - despite all the trials and tribulations you have to go through sometimes, it's worth it for these great mods. :D

you probably want to check the already existing ai mods to see how they did it, they seem to have cracked the ai fuel sim mystery. It definately seems to work for me with those mods installed.

Exactly which AI mod are you using and does it do anything about the tyre sim for AI?

Well, managed to test things extensively. This does not work.

I checked into other mods and even using them, they don't work properly either.

Still trying to figure out why and will either post a mod that works or give up one day !!!.

I cannot divulge any information as it will compromise the team effort on the mod we are working on. If we were playing hot & cold then Kazius is about to burst into flame's lol. Your in the correct folder is all I will add. I will probably get in trouble now, oh well life is peachy (Korn)

This all just makes me more sad that my PC was not up to handling F1 2010. I have always played my racing games \ sims on PC but just could not afford the upgrade costs to enable me to do it this time. The modding community is and always has been fantastic so keep up the great work guys and hopefully one day I'll get back to be able to enjoy the work you do.

(However, I am still very gratetful to my wife for surprising me a couple of weeks ago with an Xbox 360 and F1 2010 :D )

You've cracked it, haven't you? :wink: Any luck with the AI tyre sim? If you can nail these two problems, the game's major issues are gone for me. :)

Can't wait to see what you've come up with - keep up the good work!

The only thing we have cracked is our head's tea hee, it's a real mess in there but it is getting tidier. Lots of issue's to get past, if this happens then why doe's that happen, nightmare ! But we are coping. Thank's for the support everybody we appreciate it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back