MGP15 Possible to modify RIDE (Milestone bike game) Physics?

You just have to edit the bml files of the bikes. unfortunately our community is small and whoever is capable of doing that simply doesn't have the time/doesn't feel like doing that.
Ride is a good game though

You just have to edit the bml files of the bikes. unfortunately our community is small and whoever is capable of doing that simply doesn't have the time/doesn't feel like doing that.
Ride is a good game though

What I want to know is: How exactly does one do that? How do you edit BML files? I have a hex editor, but for the life of me, I don't know what's going on in the hex files.

Exactly, you have to use hex editor, you have hexadecimal characters on the left part and words on the right.
Like or d.i.f.f.i.c.u.l.t.y.....t.e.x.t....1.0 (where text 1.0 is value of the argument).
If you open bikes bml you will find t.o.r.q.u.e. or m.a.s.s. gear ratios, etc

Only problem is that you cannot edit freely the values, you can only replace existing characters

if you have *argument* text 1.0 you cannot write *argument* text 1.2.3.1, only 1.1 or 0.9 or 1.2
Also you cannot test the changes without packing everything and launching the game, which takes a lot of times

Many people don't. However, I refuse to play MotoGP 15 because the physics is just horrible. Only the Moto3 class has decent physics simulation. I've tried the physics mod for MotoGP 15, and it's still quite inferior to what the MotoGP 14 mod (especially with my tweaks) has to offer
Could not disagree more. And I am glad you think your mod is great...lol

That's an excessively shallow, and borderline condescending response. It'd be far more sensible if you categorically stated your reasons for objecting, and based said objection(s) on a comparative analysis of both programs.
Dude why don't you just adapt it to 2015? It would be really cool, I mean 15 is a better game than 14. Better bike models, finally helmets proportions are realistic, etc. I think your physics is good but it sucks I can't enjoy it unless I go back it to 2014

Dude why don't you just adapt it to 2015? It would be really cool, I mean 15 is a better game than 14. Better bike models, finally helmets proportions are realistic, etc. I think your physics is good but it sucks I can't enjoy it unless I go back it to 2014

Unfortunately, MotoGP 15's primary problem lies in the absence of data, not just the poor adaptation of a physics model. Our method of hacking and modifying things like physics and AI is mainly one where parameters are changed to achieve different outcomes. MotoGP 15's MotoGP and Moto2 physics can be improved (and they have been), but such improvements are too limited in scope by the mere fact that Milestone did not include the necessary foundations to build upon. It's a real shame, because MotoGP 15 has better lighting and far better-looking resources. If only Milestone weren't so ****ed up with their inconsistent releases.

MotoGP14 is not an ugly game though, and I've vastly improved the A.I.. I released an update a few hours ago to include a slight physics update and two Data.Mix files for differing skill-sets. Check it out, try the "Moderate" Data.MIX file, and tell me what you think. http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2014-ultimate-physics-advanced-a-i-mod.8808/

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back