Possible Paid Project - Track Conversion

I've been trying like hell to convert a particular Indianapolis mesh into AC for our "real life" driver training to learn the circuit in prep for the Indy races using the URD Formula cars.

I have the mesh all good to go in 3dsimed and even got it into AC at one point, but my car just fell through the ground and you couldn't drive.

Any chance anyone could help out with the conversion? I will provide all of the source files ready to go and be converted. Can pay if needed.

AI is not required, but would be great to have!

I've been trying like hell to convert a particular Indianapolis mesh into AC for our "real life" driver training to learn...
I have the mesh all good to go in 3dsimed and even got it into AC at one point, but my car just fell through the ground and you couldn't drive.
AI is not required, but would be great to have!
If I understand anything about track creating and conversion so this not required AI is your issue as AI file includes track coordinates for pitlane, grid and fast line etc. So you must tell the Game where the cars should locate, default values normally never good enough so that's why car may fell through the ground ...Btw, I never converted anything to AC but I believe that this is same in any sim...

I've followed the tutorials and understand renaming the surfaces, configuring pit boxes, etc. I just simply don't have the time to do the conversion myself, that is why I am looking for someone experienced to do it :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back