Possible London GP?

Probably it would substitute Valencia, don't know if at the end of the contract in 2016 I think, or now in case of Valencia not willing to continue.

2 GPs in UK are very doable, there is a huge fanbase and for many people like me its cheaper than going to Valencia because the low cost flights available for London in almost every airport.

Valencia isn't as good as we expected, but maybe in London they do a better work and it ends being a great crowded track.

And apparently this is the track:

Graphic-map---London-F1-r-001.png

Probably it would substitute Valencia, don't know if at the end of the contract in 2016 I think, or now in case of Valencia not willing to continue.

2 GPs in UK are very doable, there is a huge fanbase and for many people like me its cheaper than going to Valencia because the low cost flights available for London in almost every airport.

Valencia isn't as good as we expected, but maybe in London they do a better work and it ends being a great crowded track.

AFAIK Valencia/Barcelona will start alternating from next season (2013), so there will be a gap for a new GP.

For once I agree with something Bernie says. ''It'll be better than the olympics''

He's right. (Let's not mention that putting the drivers in Lada's and asking them to do 300 laps of Trafgalgar Sqaure would be better than the olympics).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%