MGP13 Possible Leagues?

Hey guys,

I've been playing MotoGP for a good 3-4 days non-stop, and I have managed to master the braking and the turn-ins, and I'm wondering if anyone else has?

Anyway, I would love to get some leagues going for this game, as it has the potential to be a very good game for league racing.

I was thinking maybe:

Moto3
Moto2
MotoGP

Possibly 3 leagues. Moto3 would be the less confident riders,
Moto2™ for the riders who think they could possibly handle a more powerful bike.
And MotoGP™ for the more confident riders who can master the game completely.

Of course, this is still up in the air at the moment, so I would love to hear some of your guys feedback on this ideas.

I'm open to constructive criticism as I always like to hear new ideas.

-Ryan

Im really looking to take a part in a league of 2 wheels...and i buy my MotoGP13 for PS3 and this not working in the internet lobby always one message saying lost conection to Playstation Network :s i paid 50€ for nothing the game offline is not so good as it seems...

So im in only for PC but i need to buy it and i dont know if i will do it, maybe buy it more fast if RD or someone here organizes a great league of MotoGP!

Im really looking to take a part in a league of 2 wheels...and i buy my MotoGP13 for PS3 and this not working in the internet lobby always one message saying lost conection to Playstation Network :s i paid 50€ for nothing the game offline is not so good as it seems...

So im in only for PC but i need to buy it and i dont know if i will do it, maybe buy it more fast if RD or someone here organizes a great league of MotoGP!

Seems MotoGP has a fair bit of attention on the PC.

I'm a console guy myself, so I wouldn't be able to set one up for the PC, apologies.

great idea pal,well i be right up 4 it on ps3 for sure

Cheers mate.

Well I've got to find a balance between both consoles. I'd need someone to run a PS3 League, and I could run an XBOX League.

However, it's getting the right amount of DEDICATED people to sign up, turn up for races every week.

Ideally, I'd like to have atleast a full lobby or just less every week. No point in having 3 people racing every week as there would be no competition if someone crashed out.

What we need to do to create a Racing Club for MotoGP13??

Would love to get some great battles on 2 wheels (=...

Last time i can connect if the "server" is with 2 or 3 and i can join, after the room gets full and no problems, my big problem is to join a "server" already with 6,7 or more players...anyway i think we can play together, with organization and RD offers it to us! :thumbsup:

What we need to do to create a Racing Club for MotoGP13??

Would love to get some great battles on 2 wheels (=...

Last time i can connect if the "server" is with 2 or 3 and i can join, after the room gets full and no problems, my big problem is to join a "server" already with 6,7 or more players...anyway i think we can play together, with organization and RD offers it to us! :thumbsup:

A racing club sounds like a good idea mate, really does. Would get a good idea of how many people play the game on the console.

Good idea mate.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 243 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years