possible help from reiza reading dmp files?

when making a mod a trace file is very useful to find and fix errors but sometimes a trace file dosnt show an error because the track loaded and the game is crashing later... instead the game is creating a dmp file but these i cant open and read... since two weeks now i try to find an error and i cant find it :cry:

it is possible to get help from reiza? can you guys tell me the error when i send you the dmp or you can give us a tool were we can open and read the dmp files? :inlove:

my nerves are at the end, please help me

Hope Reiza can help. The mod is amazing, the physics are amazing. We need this working to start our leagues and also release it to the public :(
Reiza please.. help :(
My trace, hope I did it right with the trace level 5 thing. But Daniel can have more advanced info as he may be already using future updates of the mod. I'm using update 1.8 that was released today. Just trying to help you to have the file earlier as Daniel is in Germany and may not be able to do it for some hours.
But I also guess he'll need your help on other problems in the mod. I don't know how to explain it all :redface:

Last edited:
Trace is far more helpful to determine what the error is - make sure you´re using level 5 (trace=5), it should tell you where it went bad.

but the trace will show just the errors during loading a track... if you are already on track and the game crashes when you drove one lap the trace will show nothing...

you can load single cars and drive them for one hour without any problems... its crashing sometimes when you load practice or race with ai cars... so i think its not a object error and more something with the physics... i checked the files yesterday and dont found a problem... if theres just a missing , or ) somewhere its very hard to find... thats why i asked for help with reading a dmp... i had hope this file will show more details what happend?

wills trace is a good example for it... i think his game crashed some time after he was already on track... everything was loaded fine... the "errors" it shows are a kind of standard and you will get neraly same when loading standard cars and other mods...

i always use trace 30, whats the difference between 5 and 30?

haha @Will Mazeo you have the latest one ^^ after i tested the stuff myself on server ;)

24 guys spend their money for the game and switched from gtr2 to gsc and now they hope you guys will help me :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years