Possible cheater

Ž

Žiga Lipovec

• Žiga Lipovec

Not long ago i was in a game (dunno wich server :-k ) at Velencia where a guy named Andrzej made a lap 1.34.xx (didnt make it for sreenshot ](*,) )
but i have replay and bastard is using dunno what cheat but he is flying
you just need to tell me how to get this replay in form that i can upload it so you can see it too!
so i need some info how in which program and how to make it...i just have this Vcr file :-s
and how can i upload it online :-k
thx

omg, looks like you are right mate! is it possible that you upload the entire race you did with this guy? now it is only a good start! with clutch it is possible to do a very nice start. Especially with such a nice little honda :p I accelerated from 8 till 1 on race 2 on valencia tonight with a rocket start

• Žiga Lipovec

i sent whole replay to spoon...yesterday i couldnt go sleep before making the clip...it bothered me so much...today after i come from work if spoon wont make it till then i will do it...

but this is rocket start m8... when i had some crashes i went to spec mode and see how he is driving...from my view he is a noob but he has some speed and stability hack. He gained 36 seconds in 2 or 3 laps before he was out of race... its imposssible (ok if you drive with total noobs it is...)
im still mad at me self, why i didnt make screenshots ](*,)

• Henrik Stoldt

hey once i saw a guy like him on macau. his time was 1:40 and he went like 280 km/h. but i didn't make any screenshots or saved the demo :(. forgot his nick as well, but it wasn't Andrzej. so there are more cheaters out there. get them!

• Žiga Lipovec

many thanks spoon for makin this video

so can we do something stig?
i didnt post anything jet on simbin...

p.s.: racemouse untill now i didnt notice your ingame nick 8-[
Racemaus[RPM]: The Boarding Dutchman :-P
i was racing with you yesterday evening and you were realy pissed off :-s

ZiOn(SiM) said:
many thanks spoon for makin this video

so can we do something stig?
i didnt post anything jet on simbin...

p.s.: racemouse untill now i didnt notice your ingame nick 8-[
Racemaus[RPM]: The Boarding Dutchman :-P
i was racing with you yesterday evening and you were realy pissed off :-s

yes i informed my contact at simbin, and they will look at the movie for sure

If you ask me, cheating is only possible when you have acces to the game folders.

We in Europa have steam attached to RACE and it messes up the files (thank god).. But i heard, and i cant confirm, that in russia the game is sold without steam attached to it to play it offline or something

1+1= 2

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years