Resource icon

Apparel Portugeuse Helmet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Miles submitted a new resource:

Portugeuse Helmet (version 1.0) - Made Upon Request

2013041900008.jpg

Read more about this resource...

are u blind ?im sorry to say...but it is....takes more time to upload then to make it...gave him some advice but still not listening...

id rather people told me when i do shitty work than saying its Awesome when it aint...

are u blind ?im sorry to say...but it is....takes more time to upload then to make it...gave him some advice but still not listening...

id rather people told me when i do shitty work than saying its Awesome when it aint...

Thanks for the imput, I did try and take the advice onboard, but obviously hasn't work.

Well lets put it this way, if wouldn't be able to reply to your comment if I was blind.

And also, at least he CAN make/design a helmet, there are many that cannot. I think he needs Constructive criticism if need be, not people swearing at his work.

Right now the only thing that is ugly, is your appalling lack of respect. There will be no update, go and learn some manners.
manners you dont have, because if it was a helmet from your country you will be all pussy, but its another country and you wanna be fast doing that, lets go, make some **** and upload...When you create a good helmet i will apologyze you and i am real speaking! Now GTFO and make a better helmet!

manners you dont have, because if it was a helmet from your country you will be all pussy, but its another country and you wanna be fast doing that, lets go, make some **** and upload...When you create a good helmet i will apologyze you and i am real speaking! Now GTFO and make a better helmet!

lolll, do you really want an helmet with portuguese patern ? If yes, during free time i will make one

2 Aussi f1 drivers, zero Portuguese. I won't make a better helmet for you anyway. Stop using foul language and abusing someone who tried to give you something...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%