Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Man oh man! I just had to come back in here and give this mod some more props! I downloaded it a few days ago , and I simply just can't stop driving it! Haha! This thing is so addicting it's incredible!

Thanks again Patrick and the others who made this thing possible!

I can't get it to load into my game. I have the steam version, wouldn't be that would it. I'm just copying the extracted Game data and rFm folders and pasting them into my ProgFiles/Steam/Steamapps/common/Stock Car Extreme. Just as I have with other mods. But its not showing up in game?

I am curious about the team's or Reiza's links with the real racing series given the lack of a license. Getting a professional team to produce the physics is obviously a great thing but if the people producing the physics have no access to the real cars or teams or data this will affect the authenticity.

In order to simulate racing full (100%) would like more information about the events of the time. As an example, the duration of the race. Time? Number of laps? I know it's not by distance (as in F1 = 305km limit).

Appreciated any information.

Anyone else getting massive frame-rate slow downs on most corners (racing from back of 19 car grid)? For the most part, I have zero issues with frame-rate in GSCE at 5860x1080 with a single GTX 980 but this track I'm dropping down to 25 FPS, normally I can maintain 60 FPS on the other @Patrick Giranthon tracks.
Edit: I was running the CART Extreme cars.

Last edited:
Wondering If road dust is not the cause. Alex added dust on sides of the fastlane trajectory.
On my side i have a low framerate at starts because of that
I assume when you mention "Alex" you are referring to GSCE changes made to v1.3/1.31. I have only tried a couple tracks but just noticed the CART Extreme and Vanport combo causing me huge slowdowns. I will have to try more later today.

Thank you friends, but I still have doubts, here are some examples (Road Course):

1998 Road America : Course Permanent road course - 4.048 mi / 6.515 km
Distance 50 laps, 202.4 mi / 325.75 km - Duration: 1.35.30
1998 Laguna Seca : Course Permanent road course - 2.238 mi / 3.602 km
Distance 83 laps, 185.754 mi / 298.966 km - Duration: 1.55.13
1998 Portland : Course Permanent road course - 1.967 mi / 3.17 km
Distance 98 laps, 192.766 mi / 310.66 km - Duration: 1.54.06

Tnx.

Yea, it's the road dust. It's absolutely killing my framerate as well and as soon as the dust disappears the framerate shoots back up. Somewhat weird though, on the official tracks which have dust as well the hit isn't nearly as noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%