Port Forwarding for GSC2013

I found this information in FAQ GSC2013

Which ports do I need to open on a dedicated server in order to host?

TCP port 34747 must be opened. In addition to this, the UDP port numbers are listed in the multiplayer.ini as 34597 and 34697 by default need to be opened. You need to open from these two UDP numbers upwards for each server you have open.

Unfortunately, this is not working for me in GSC2013. Someone knows the correct ports ?

Doesn't work for me either... And to add some mystery to it, I had been running rFactor, gtr2, race 07 all hassle free and as soon as I added these ports my rFactor won't work and I did nothing at all to rFactor. Gtr2 which shares some same port numbers as rFactor kept working though. Very odd.

This can also be your firewall settings that is stopping it do you have them allowed in your firewall on your PC
Some of the modems that are given out by your ISP can also have firewall in them that are very restrictive.
Have you run other sims Dservers or ingame sessions and they work.:)
there are programs out there that can be used to detect whether your ports are open.
like this place i use it CLICK ME

Well I got my Dedi server sorted today...

after hrs & hrs and re-entering and entering i gave up and trashed the router by resetting to factory defaults and starting from scratch again. entering the GSC TCP and the 2x UDP ports first and adding nothing else and it works. i am able to get on the server. from a different client located elsewhere. :thumbsup:

so, yer, those ports are correct (not that i doubted they wouldn't) just confirming for others.

so now to get GTR2, rFactor, Race07 sorted again... urgh!! :(:rolleyes::unsure:

hi iam new to this port stuff just wounder cause iam with telstra where do i stick these number i have a wan port and land port i no i need to put my isp in the destination just woundering what goes in the other spots
Untitled 2.png
Untitled.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%