porsche_919_hybrid_evo_2018  - Quick and Dirty Grid Filler skins

Skins porsche_919_hybrid_evo_2018 - Quick and Dirty Grid Filler skins 1.0b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

porsche_919_hybrid_evo_2018 - Quick and Dirty Grid Filler skins - Bespoke fictional skins for Grid Filler

View attachment 481335This was a general request from a community member for additional (fictional) skins for a 14 car personal event that they wanted to create using the Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo 2018 (requires CSP)
View attachment 481337
I thought I would share them here as this Mod only has the original skin in the download - They are quick and dirty based on a very rough AO map

Car can be found with a internet search for...

Read more about this resource...

Could you make the skins have the black/dark gray parts of the car on the normal skins remain that way? Having those parts color shifted is strange.
Hi, not this time Im afraid (unlesss the mood takes me and i have time) - I've only shared them after a request for quick and dirty fictional different colour grid fillers and that's what they are - You're welcome to use them as a base to do some yourself if you want different colours - As i said on the download page, if these are no good to you just bin the ones you dont want.

Hi, not this time Im afraid (unless the mood takes me and i have time) - I've only shared them after a request for quick and dirty fictional different colour grid fillers and that's what they are - You're welcome to use them as a base to do some yourself if you want different colours - As i said on the download page, if these are no good to you just bin the ones you dont want.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back