Vodafone PORSCHE F1 Team - Ultimate Edition (2022 Regs Compatible)

MyTeam Vodafone PORSCHE F1 Team - Ultimate Edition (2022 Regs Compatible) Update 3.01: Minor Logo Fixes

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Is this livery replacing any of the brakingpoint pack ( I mean buttler, akkerman or Jackson's livery) or its a normal one?

awesome job!
I find my helmet paint made by 2020 modular PSD work badly in 2021 game, but yours is good. So i wonder if you use a new psd from 2021 or a old one from 2020. And i hope you can send me the helmet mudular PSD that you use, no matter the 2021 one or 2020 one, could just without paints. My email: rui644822301@gmail.com. Thanks.

hey ive done everything it says, the car livery is on Akerman's car in the vehicle customization but when i go into my team to select the car the livery is no where to be seen? works on everything else but myteam

I'm curious, why is a Lotus livery buried in there replacing the Devon Butler livery in the livery editor in the main menu, but not accessible in MyTeam?

Don't get me wrong, the JPS Lotus livery is my favorite of all time, just a weird thing I discovered while checking which of the mods I downloaded was the one that added it to my game.

Hello,

First of all, thanks for this amazing livery and my team package, top tier job! :)
Second, do you or anyone knows if I use the files would I stop get the Steam trophies for the MyTeam mode? I remember that ins 2020 I didn't receive many of the MyTeam because I was using different skins for the car, do you know if this is the same for 2021?

Thanks,

Fantastic work with this. cheeky request.... is there any chance you could make a chromed effect version of this like the sean bull design im a sucker for shiny things!

Love the mod, absolutely fantastic work on the livery.

If I took this online would they ban me for modified files or would it revert back to the default vanilla livery?

I am new to PC F1 modding so any help is appreciated.

I've been using this livery for weeks now and it looks amazing.
PD: Could you add maybe a new livery with the same design but with new colors (same team, sponsors and stuff) for those who are in the second MyTeam season, like presenting the new car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back