Vodafone PORSCHE F1 Team - Ultimate Edition (2022 Regs Compatible)

MyTeam Vodafone PORSCHE F1 Team - Ultimate Edition (2022 Regs Compatible) Update 3.01: Minor Logo Fixes

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Firt thing, the skin is beautiful, but i have one problem. I tried install the mood, but when i start the game the skin doesnt appear.
Second thing is if you can make a skin of Renault 2008, is beautifull too.

Firt thing, the skin is beautiful, but i have one problem. I tried install the mood, but when i start the game the skin doesnt appear.
Second thing is if you can make a skin of Renault 2008, is beautifull too.
This problem will likely be to do with either not having the DLC or a problem with installation

This problem will likely be to do with either not having the DLC or a problem with installation
I have installed the game this morning and i think everything is correct. I tried with other mods and the problem is the same. Besides, when i open the files that i download, just appear 2 files not 3, one called "2022 regulations gameplay" and "normal gameplay". This is normal? Or what solution can you give me?

I have installed the game this morning and i think everything is correct. I tried with other mods and the problem is the same. Besides, when i open the files that i download, just appear 2 files not 3, one called "2022 regulations gameplay" and "normal gameplay". This is normal? Or what solution can you give me?
Yeah you need to pick which gameplay style you want and then install the applicable files in there

I've had the game crash at Bahrain with a couple different livery mods, it usually crashed in Lap 2 of my Race Strategy in Practice... have you ever heard of this and have any suggestions on why this might be happening? It happened with this livery and I tried with the Tag-Heuer Porsche, same thing ugh.

Game just force closes and I go right to desktop. Everything seems to work perfectly up to that point (livery, the pit crew, uniforms, etc).

Last edited:
I've had the game crash at Bahrain with a couple different livery mods, it usually crashed in Lap 2 of my Race Strategy in Practice... have you ever heard of this and have any suggestions on why this might be happening? It happened with this livery and I tried with the Tag-Heuer Porsche, same thing ugh.

Game just force closes and I go right to desktop. Everything seems to work perfectly up to that point (livery, the pit crew, uniforms, etc).
its not an issue I've heard of before, try verifying your files and reinstalling all the files would be my recommendation

Is it normal that the sponsors that I have signed in the MyTeam are appearing on the gloves/suits/helmets of the drivers? Or is a problem?

I'm curious, why is a Lotus livery buried in there replacing the Devon Butler livery in the livery editor in the main menu, but not accessible in MyTeam?

Don't get me wrong, the JPS Lotus livery is my favorite of all time, just a weird thing I discovered while checking which of the mods I downloaded was the one that added it to my game.
i had the same issue, plus, white Red Bull livery is gone for me. why does it happen?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back