RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Decisions, decisions. Actually fastest in the Mosler around this track. Trade off between quicker through the S's (Important in Qual) and faster down the backstretch (Important in Race, since you can't effectively pass in the S's w/out trouble). So just how much lawnmowing is legal??

Fantastic Cars, great track as always. That was the good news.

Race 1: Qual 5 of 7, a little slower than what I practiced at. Double shifted at the start, didn't cause an incident but ended up tail on the field. I hadn't tried full fuel runs during practice, which was a mistake, the car didn't seem to have decent balance until lap 8 or 9. I passed William when he had some trouble in turn 4, then he passed me back a few laps later when I had issues in 6, I believe. A couple of laps from the end I flew by when he had trouble out of 5, and he chased me down steadily, only not passing me at the checkers because he thought there was one more lap. Finished 5th.

Race 2: Started 2nd. Was 6th and last by lap 2 or 3, made it home.

Ranking Points Earned: 1 :cool:

Thanks to RD & Eric - Looking forward to running these quick little things again.

Wow, only 8 finishers, tough one...

BTW, I have a small request. Was quite happy with my times in time attacks before the event, managed to go below 1:48. And then I saw the top guys do 1:44s, I can't get my head around that :D.
For the next event, could one of you, you know who you are :D, make a vid with your practice lap(s) or something? I don't know what I'm doing so wrong. Tried the in-game monitor thing, but that's crap. If it's correct, I noticed you brake way later than me, but I have no idea how.

Senad, one of the reasons the guys upfront are fast is the equipment they use. A few of them have G27 wheels which are better than G25 & also they use addon electronic device to make their pedals work better. The other reason is they are dam good drivers and the only way to catch them is to practice, practice and even more practice. Another way is too watch them on track but although this give you an insight into how they drive the lines they do it may not suit your style of driving. So again, track knowledge and practice, practice & practice which will result in your driving improving and as you better understand the cars your setups will also get better.

or you could just paint on the dds file ;-p

will see what i can do ... but not much paint time right now so not promising.

EDIT: Had 5 mins ... in order to keep some individuality out there and as a quick variation on a theme, I am willing to offer you this one mate (might have a different window banner from the "dark version" that I can add instead of this one) ... let me know what you think, and if you likes it, I will add it to my existing skinpack later today :wink:

dave ccgt..jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline