RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I ran in the E90 tonight and it was really great fun. That car man handles a person. I had two great starts and made up quite a few positions, but I must admint I really was not fast enough in the BMW. I will keeap trying to get it right.
@Michael no worries m8, in race one I was also tagged by a Lada, I must of hade some Vodca in the BMW's boot.:wink: I still had a very enjoyable race and was loving fighting with the FWD cars.

Thanks all I had fights with and thank you Ivo and RD.
:)

I had an awesome time on my debut race. I had great few first laps, battling for fourth with Adgie. Then I managed to get in front, caught up with the 3rd (I think it was Neverauskas) and passed him a couple of laps before finish. Iuliu and Locht war 4 seconds ahead so there was nothing I could do.

Race 2 was also very intense. I managed to block a BMW from behind at the start but he got by in the first lap anyway. Then in the first corner of the 2nd lap I got tapped from behind and because of that I also bumped into Locht in front of me. I am sorry for that, but it wasn't entirely my fault ;) Dropped down to 17th and then it was a battle in every lap. Managed to get to 7th at the end :)

Best racing I've had in a long while :D

Qualy went not bad, 6th place, could have take of a few tenth but out of time...

Start of race 1 was very good, took 2 spots before the first corner and after was seeking to find some grip, run to wide at turn before the long straight and back to 6th again. Could follow 5th and 4th for a few laps and was waiting that they made a mistake. At the hairpin Dariusz, braked to late i think and spun me 180 degrees.
Was to late with the clucth so no engine running :( all I could do was wait till all cars went by and followed in last place. Had some little fights on the way and finished 14th.

2nd race again had a good start, took 3 places for the first corner, was in a group of around 7 cars I believe damn that was cool, I saw them 3 cars wide side by side through corners, trading paint, pushing and pulling :) was on a good position to see it all :cool:
A few laps later again I was bumbed of by the hairpin and lost 2 or 3 places. Had a good battle with Jelle for position a few laps later, tapped eachother a bit here and there but no major bumps. He was a bit agressive on his defending but was very good fun!! Was able to overtake him in the last laps and finished 11 I think, dont recall :tongue:

Good racing and a lot of action!!

Till next time, congrats podium!!

That Cadwell version is a little bit strange I think. The tarmac is a little bit blurred and there seems to be a shadow drving ahead of the car that you can see on the grass. Nothing dramatic, but makes me liking the other version a little bit more.

The Dijon track is a nice one (can it be that the AI is actually quite good here).

The first track is not really my cup of tea (but I hate city tracks anyway)

:D

dun worry Janos happens even i was boiling at that moment :)
I looked at the replay, and didn't remember well. There was no tap. I was behind you at one car distance. It looked like you will stick your car on the inside at braking and overtake the driver in front of you. So I planned to brake deep and follow you closely use your overtake for my gain also. But I miscalculated because you had no space fpr that. So I ruined both of our races. Sorry again.

First i want to apologize to all i was battling with in R.1, especially Remco, when i hit the brakes my foot slip somehow and i pressed the clutch with the brakes and that really caught by surprise, no excuses on my poor driving just i,m really angry:mad: at myself for ruining your race, Remco ( btw. i didn't know who i hit and and didn't see you after i did 360, so i continued thinking the driver i just hit had recovered and is in front of me. Only after watching the replay i become aware what really happened to you, so apology again for not waiting )
In my medicore defense i want to say that i didn't drive the bmw for a long time as i switched to FWD cars in preparation for RDTCC and i should had some laps in it before the event. R.2 went much better for me as the '' feel '' of RWD car was starting to come back to me so starting from 21st on the grid i finished 5th with some great battles on the way. I don't think i touch anyone in R.2 and it was good fun.
Thanks to RD and Ivo( congrats on the win )
see y in future events Gents.

^^^ Hey, I've got a perfectly good shot at that too!

Practiced tonight. Talk about a track of tradeoffs - a full 10 second difference between 18-sector eclectic (fastest individual sectors using Motec I2) and fastest lap - never seen that before. It seems anytime you do an outstanding turn on one of the 180's, you pay for it on the straights and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back