Porsche RSR vs. 69' BOSS 302 @ Killarney - Thu 11th October 2012

flyergtc76.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: Porsche 911 RSR (Default) vs. 1969 Boss 302 Mustang ( Download )
Track: Killarney Motor Racing Complex ( Download )

Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 15 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.20 ( 15 laps)

Note 1: Default Skins Only ( Default list ).
Note 2: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 3: The cars listed next to your name are the cars in the order which you will be driving them.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Knut Omdal Tveito - RSR / BOSS
  2. Rupe Wilson - BOSS / RSR
  3. Stuart Thomson - RSR / BOSS
  4. Hans Sneep - BOSS / RSR
  5. Jack Smith - RSR / BOSS
  6. Ian Strom - BOSS / RSR
  7. Philip Brown - RSR / BOSS
  8. Warren Dawes - BOSS / RSR
  9. Simon Bacon - RSR / BOSS
  10. Carlos Diaz - BOSS / RSR
  11. Roland Warmenhoven - RSR / BOSS
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Do I need to register on the GTR4u.de page to be able to download the car?

There is a download at nogrip, but it's not the latest version unfortunately. Will have quick look at other sites though.

EDIT: If it helps, you can download from Altbierbude(still have to register though) ? But then I would have to make a patch for the CAR files first, because they use a different system.

Ok, so no more Boss races then.

Suits me.:thumbsup:
That is not what I meant!
I still suggest the BOSS as one of the best mods for GTL regardless of people having to sign up somewhere for it. :D
Once you have it your life gets better, but you know what I mean. You talk a person into using their retail version to get a digital version /then/ you have to get them to do the money cheat /then/ get them to apply the FFB profile for their G25 /then/ the lobby is down and that needs fixing(ok, so not anymore) /then/ you have to get them to sign up at nogrip /then/ another place /then/ another place /then/ here. There is so much to do when introducing someone to GTL that it can be a bit overwhelming. For the rest of us who have already done all this and are more familiar with things it is easy of course.

You talk a person into using their retail version to get a digital version /then/ you have to get them to do the money cheat /then/ get them to apply the FFB profile for their G25 /then/ the lobby is down and that needs fixing(ok, so not anymore) /then/ you have to get them to sign up at nogrip /then/ another place /then/ another place /then/ here. There is so much to do when introducing someone to GTL that it can be a bit overwhelming. For the rest of us who have already done all this and are more familiar with things it is easy of course.
I don't think it's that much of a hardship to have a few extra accounts to be able to get all the downloads. Knut & I (and previously, Bob, Carlos & Warren) do everything else for everyone. Maintaining accounts to get the data is not onerous. If people don't want to join up somewhere to get some downloads then fine, but they don't get to race. And it's unfair to expect Knut & I to keep everything uploaded and up to date here on RD. It's adding another thing for us to do so people can do what they want with absolutely no effort.

The above is the entrance fee that everyone else has already paid to be able to race with us.

I know, as I said we know it is worth it, but an outsider who looks at this big list of things to do can be a little put off. That is all I was saying.(at least in my case I did not do all this stuff all at once, it was much more gradual)
I am not suggesting that you add everything to RD either.

Also, it looks like now is a good time to sign up so I will be driving the boss last. get the stupid porche out of the way. This is not going to go well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back