AC Porsche RSR 3.0 @ Silverstone 67 - Monday 23 Dec 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Capture.JPG

Here we are again with this gentle beast, this time we are using a faster circuit, allowing the RSR 3.00 to fully stretch her legs. No mods are used this week, Kunos provides us with the circuit and the car and what a fine job they did with both

ADVANCED - INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME TO JOIN

Eligibility: You must be a [PREMIUM] member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Handy guide to setup teamspeak: click here
Handy guide to install non AC content: click here

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU RSR 3.0 PRACTICE #04
Race Server:
Racedepartment.com EU RSR 3.0 RACE #05
Cars: Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 [Porsche Pack #1 DLC]
Track:
Silverstone Historic
Layout:1967
Track Temps:
28c
Track Condition: Clear
Schedule (EU): Monday 23 December 2019
Official practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (20 minutes)
Race 1: 20:40 UTC (40 minutes)
B6IkoXX.png
Entry List :
  1. HF2000 #76
  2. Craig Dunkley #17
  3. 640er
  4. Raresch
  5. OmenF1
  6. Allan Ramsbottom #60
  7. Kek700
  8. pattikins
  9. Axel Moebius
  10. Medilloni
  11. JussiS
  12. Ascara #16
  13. GEO147 #69
  14. Denis Betty
  15. hape
  16. Enzo Fazzi
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
PRACTICE SERVER IS ONLINE

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
Looks like a track i can memorize :D

Which date is correct? Title says 23.01 and in the thread its 23.12. I guess December because there is no 23.01.20?

hmmm. Put me as a maybe. even thou we had a full grid with this car :)) I go to StarWars on monday (I know john, all of them die :)) ) and I don't know if I make it back, because I might spend time with my dad after the film.

No problem ..I was not going to run an event on Mon 23 because I was due some injections, but they have changed the date, hence why I put this event up ...hope to see you on the grid :thumbsup:

Craig, the last few races I've looked @ (Kyalami, Feldbergring...), the practice server seems to be set for dusk. As I'm sure you're aware, the further away an object is in VR (apex, braking point...), the more it appears pixelated/blurry, esp. with the Oculus Rift (cv1). For me, low light (sunset) exacerbates the problem - or it could just be that I have a problem with night blindness. As I'm getting old, and more cantankerous :cautious:, it's probably the latter. That said, is it possible to state the [virtual] start time of the race? That way my decision to enter a race can be based on the start time rather than my experience of the practice server.

Craig, the last few races I've looked @ (Kyalami, Feldbergring...), the practice server seems to be set for dusk. As I'm sure you're aware, the further away an object is in VR (apex, braking point...), the more it appears pixelated/blurry, esp. with the Oculus Rift (cv1). For me, low light (sunset) exacerbates the problem - or it could just be that I have a problem with night blindness. As I'm getting old, and more cantankerous :cautious:, it's probably the latter. That said, is it possible to state the [virtual] start time of the race? That way my decision to enter a race can be based on the start time rather than my experience of the practice server.

It would depend on when you entered the server, beginning middle or towards end of server cycle ..the server is set to start at 12.30 / 500 minutes so around a 4 hr cycle, so 12.30 + 4 hrs would end at 06.30pm (dusk) then then the 4 hr cycle starts again...but when I used VR I also used PageUp/Down : to adjust exposure to make it brighter ...I can remember when Celtic P was on staff, I found all his events to be to dark, hence why I adjusted exposure :thumbsup:

I can also start the cycle sooner ..say 11 and use a shorter cycle.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%