AC Porsche RSR 3.0 @ Feldbergring - Monday 16 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just had a go. This is going to be a great race if we get a full house. Great Car plus Amazing Track. Thanks Craig.
Must admit: I killed about 9 spectators. Wasnt my fault though. They were standing in silly places.
Didnt see any birds though!!!!

We're nearly running out of our race-fix for 2 weeks so you guys might consider some old fashioned unadulterated adult fun (er, not 'that' kind:p), would be great to see you all!!
  1. @GEO147 - 650s
  2. @OmenF1 -911
  3. @Kek700 - GT-R
  4. @Chris Down - 650s
  5. @SOLO59 - AMG
  6. @Tberg - Z4
  7. @marek2209 - TBD
  8. @Hepsta - 911
  9. @david92tm - 650s
  10. @Stefan Weber - R8
  11. @Erik Axelsson - TBD
  12. @Reik Major - R8
  13. @jayk - TBD
  14. @Michael Reib - Z4
  15. @RobertR1 - 650s
  16. @JoelK - GT-R
  17. @Erik Axelsson - 911
  18. @pattikins
C'mon guys, amazing combo, stock setup is very good.
CalculatingEducatedKingfisher-size_restricted (1).gif
.. BONUS... you can show your replays to relatives over Christmas, how much fun is that!!! :laugh: :ninja:

Last edited:
Put me down for this, not really my sort of race, did try and practice it.:(
Came off into the wall every lap repeatedly, somehow could never seem to have enough brain cells to remember that far into the race distance to slow down for that particular corner.:confused: Just remembered their were two of those corners.:rolleyes:

I’ll give it a go @Craig Dunkley

That's the spirit Ernie, I hope you will enjoy it :thumbsup:

Came off into the wall every lap repeatedly, somehow could never seem to have enough brain cells to remember that far into the race distance to slow down for that particular corner.:confused: Just remembered their were two of those corners.:rolleyes:

Haha. indeedy Ernie, ... worst one for me is an uphill left hand kink into a slight right, both fences always squeeze into me, like you say, it's that far round the lap I forget about it:laugh:

Yes. Especially the last turn before the straight to the finish is very hard. I once ended behind the straw bales there and got stuck. Back to pits is then the only option with another 20s penalty. :(

That sounds like a great story, what happened?
:geek:

My first wife left me after a bad accident at the Isle of Wight, I was racing as a privater...my second wife left me because, she said, I spent far to much time at Silverstone circuit :( .we live like 10 minutes away from the circuit. I am now married for the third time, this one should last cause I can not do much other than spin in my wheelchair...I have tried to a wheelie in it lol, but end up falling on the floor, then I have to wait for someone to pick me up :mad:

My first wife left me after a bad accident at the Isle of Wight, I was racing as a privater...my second wife left me because, she said, I spent far to much time at Silverstone circuit :( .we live like 10 minutes away from the circuit. I am now married for the third time, this one should last cause I can not do much other than spin in my wheelchair...I have tried to a wheelie in it lol, but end up falling on the floor, then I have to wait for someone to pick me up :mad:

Sounds similar to Jason Watt?
You can still get a handoperated racecar, no excuse!

Just pulling your...wheel.
No, really, it's great you can do something for the simcommunity :thumbsup:
Still got my 1st wife, even allowed me 2 practice and win 2 simrace leagues couple o years back. Pure luck, I can see that now :D

Sounds similar to Jason Watt?
You can still get a handoperated racecar, no excuse!

Just pulling your...wheel.
No, really, it's great you can do something for the simcommunity :thumbsup:
Still got my 1st wife, even allowed me 2 practice and win 2 simrace leagues couple o years back. Pure luck, I can see that now :D

Yes..I have learnt to live with my situated, it took a while, but there are lots of people worse of than me. I was bike crazy I have to admit, but now I am car crazy and simracing fills that gap...its great that I can give so much time to the simcommunity, if I am honest, that is what has kept me going through some very dark times, so I owe our hobby a lot.

Enough doom and gloom Christmas is far approaching!! :D :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years