Porsche RSR 2017 issue with TC

I have turned TC on OFF (you can see in the top side of the screen while I was leaving pits), and still engines cuts off, like it would be set on 3/4 approx or higher.
What is wrong?

You've probably checked this already, but I normally set TC to factory in the GUI and then if I need to make sure it's off I'll set it to 0 on the TC slider within the actual car setup.

That's because those wheels and cockroaches are the only things designed the nuclear apocalypse and nuclear winter:D Seriously, glad you found your problem. My nephew is using my old Momo Red that I bought when they first came out. Amazing durability.
Still in use? All I had to do on my Momo, is to put new springs for the pedal, which break after 100.000 times of being pressed :) Even now is still all functional. Waiting for someone like your nephew.
About my issue, I am sure this is the electronics fault, there is some bug or glitch in the program, and after reseting it all sets back to default values, so it works. But its only a matter of time when it will happen again.

Still in use? All I had to do on my Momo, is to put new springs for the pedal, which break after 100.000 times of being pressed :) Even now is still all functional. Waiting for someone like your nephew.
About my issue, I am sure this is the electronics fault, there is some bug or glitch in the program, and after reseting it all sets back to default values, so it works. But its only a matter of time when it will happen again.
Yep, been down that dusty road with the springs too.

Wish I could help you with the electronic gremlins because you never know when that'll just pop up and you know as well as I do, it will be the most inconvenient time. Threaten it by telling it you'll put it behind your race kart and drag it into submission:cool: I've been known to do that with sand wedges and putters on the golf course:D As we say in the states,it's not the Indian holding the bow, it's the arrow :roflmao:

Yep, been down that dusty road with the springs too.

Wish I could help you with the electronic gremlins because you never know when that'll just pop up and you know as well as I do, it will be the most inconvenient time. Threaten it by telling it you'll put it behind your race kart and drag it into submission:cool: I've been known to do that with sand wedges and putters on the golf course:D As we say in the states,it's not the Indian holding the bow, it's the arrow :roflmao:
Cool saying :) but a true one. The Indian is just the one who is selecting the direction and the length (so the program in our case).
I just notified Fanatec about the issue. But I seriously doubt they can do anything about it. But I am 100% sure the fault is on their side.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back