RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Too bad I was pulled away from my PC once in the server, so sorry if I held things up a it. :frown:

I'll try and make sure I'm not disturbed for the next one, I was lookng forward to Falkenberg.

Though one thing, is it possible for the start time to be a little earlier, my coffee supply ran out so even if did race, my Honda would probably have been all over the place.

So I look forward to the next one, and yeah, especially on those twisty tracks, the radicals had a HUGE advantage, maybe not the Cateram (especially with no assists) so maybe something next time, maybe a Muscle car, thing turns like a boat, and under brakng the WTCC cars will have it for breakfast, but the thing would have you on the straight if they can get the power down, so I think that would be a nice see-saw battle.

Was a good nights racing, even though I was finding it hard to see my screen on a couple of occasions.

Qualifying at Anderstorp was a reasonable affair. Ended up with a 1:47.4 I think which put me 7th. The race started and Jesper in the BMW just scorched past me and up until T5 a good battle was on. Into T6 I can't have been on the ball because my car wasn't stopping on the inside so I tried to cut the corner and avoid hitting anyone. Unfortunately I did a pretty crap job of it and hit Jesper so I am very sorry about that :frown: I got back onto the track in last behind Willie and Warren.

It was a laugh following them as I was trying to be careful and it was a good job I was as I had to hit the brakes a few times. Coming into the last turn I ended up giving Warren a small tap into Willie so I waited for them to carry on. Spent some more time behind Willie who looked like he wasn't enjoying the BMS before finally getting past. From there I just gradually moved through the field, without any major mishaps if my memory serves me right. I ended up 8th, might have been 9th in the end.

Round Falkenberg I was faster and until the end of practice and qualifying, slower only to the Radicals. For qualifying I didn't do anything special and ended up with a ~45.1 in 6th.

The race was great as I always expect on Falkenberg. The Radicals came together at T3 and after that I was behind Keith and Jesper for a good few laps until Willie span at T4 and driving through I ended up ahead of Jesper. The Radicals were coming through the field and I was just trying to drive nice fast laps to hold my position. Me, Keith and Jesper were together until the pitstops. I pitted 1 lap early and just about got past Jesper exiting the pits a lap later. From there it was much of the same until I think Jesper went off because I disappeared :frown: I had a few problems lapping people because there is no where to overtake but I wasn't really going anywhere so it didn't matter. I finished 5th.

All in all a good night. My fatigue messed it up for a few people in race 1 but race 2 was much better. It was also good to have Honda instead of a Challenger in a lottery :tongue:

Weather

At the start of the practice session it will be around 32 Degrees. The temperture will go up towards the end of the session.

During the qualification it will be around 38 Degrees and most likely it will stay that way during the race. However the humidity is also going up during the race and we can expect some light rain. The temp will go down a bit but when the sun comes back it will go to 38 degrees for the remainder of the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%