Porsche Mobil1 Supercup @ Mosport 09 - Saturday June 26th , 2010

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-PMSC

Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (by ZeZeZoom)
Track:
Mosport 09http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gtr-evolution-tracks-4/ams-renault-test-track-v1-00-1197/
Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (21:45 EST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x16 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Mosport International Raceway (formerly Mosport Park) is a multi-track facility located north of Bowmanville, Ontario. The facility features a 2.459-mile (4.0 km),(length reduced through wider track re-surfacing done in 2003) 10-turn road course; a half-mile paved oval; a 2.4 km advance driver and race driver training facility with a quarter-mile skid pad (Mosport Driver Development Centre) and a 1.4 km kart track (Mosport International Karting). The name "Mosport" is a contraction of Motor Sport, pronounced "Moe-Sport", and came from the enterprise formed to build the track. Click here for complete history.

Entry List

1. Stefan Werner
  2. Kevin Hopkins
  3. Don Davis
  4. Neil Tasker
  5. Rafael Barbosa
  6. Claudio Caferri
  7. Tyler Scurlock
  8. driver
  9. driver
  10. driver
  11. driver
  12. driver
  13. Johan Bergqvist (maybe)
  14. Sam Ventura (maybe)

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
yeah buddy! unless the Mrs. makes some plans that take me away from the pool in the yard I am in! LOVE THESE CARS and MOSPORT ROX!

Don Davis

100RPM
i dont think we have any plans tonight, so count me as a maybe (just in case something comes up). although if i recall i'm horrid at this track, tho, thats not much different from anywhere else

Sam Ventura

100RPM
I have a decent setup for this track. Its not fast but it will stay on the road and that's all that I need to finish this race.

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
not too much that can gio wrong with the setup on the supercups..........they justcontinue to drive consistently lap after lap! go get em Sam!!!!!!

Oh well, this was a dissapointment for me. Buzzed and still going strong in need for a fun race with the Porsches and no one home...... see you maybe next time :(

Top Bottom