RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Good racing all

Sorry to Dubravko for that bump that made you spin, i slowed down to wait BUT i slowed down to much and with the high gear ratio i was running i could not get the car to move out the way quick enough for the approaching cars!!! (Very sorry to who got caught up init)

Gratz to Yves for race 2 win and also podium in 1st/2nd race :)

Nice event!

Race 1: Had some fights in the beginning, at the end I finished P4, far behind the podium but still ok for me!
Race 2: Caught up by the first lap incident, did the last 1/3 of the lap with a puncture. Came back from pits 1:20 behind, at the end it only became 4 seconds (after a very very hard run). This time 8th (last running)

Thanks everyone!

Over a week off racing showed up badly for me,i could have maybe picked an easier combo than 87's at Nords,did have some good fun race 1 but mainly i was rubbish,a bit more ready for race2 and away good enough to hold 2nd place following Phillip?,we were breaking away nice up front too and i was more than happy to follow for lap one and keep gapping the pack,but alas,my most rubbish moment of the night ruined it,sorry Phillip,ended up with a mangled wreck further on the lap with a bit of a roadblock situation ahead,braked full on and tried to pick a way through,but there wasnt one :p,continued for a bit but it was dangerous and hopeless :).

Thanks Remco & RD

Good racing all

Sorry to Dubravko for that bump that made you spin, i slowed down to wait BUT i slowed down to much and with the high gear ratio i was running i could not get the car to move out the way quick enough for the approaching cars!!! (Very sorry to who got caught up init)

Gratz to Yves for race 2 win and also podium in 1st/2nd race :)

like i say np m8..it was nice fight...i lose wing and suspen..but it was fun..sorry guys if someone hit me i move from track a soon my engine starts..sorry lennon onec more for R1 if i hit u...i didnt feel nothing and i think i live u space..sorry..

a bit more ready for race2 and away good enough to hold 2nd place following Phillip?,we were breaking away nice up front too and i was more than happy to follow for lap one and keep gapping the pack,but alas,my most rubbish moment of the night ruined it,sorry Phillip,

It's OK, Gary. I was disappointed to lose so many positions at once, but that's racing. I had good fun, though, especially in race one where there was always someone close ahead or behind me. Race two was a bit more lonely.

Thanks to the organizer and thanks all for some great racing! :)

Entry List:

1. Eric Estes
  2. Eric Nelson
  3. Glenn Petersen
  4. Bill KAiser
  5. Chris Vick
  6. Bob Luneski
  7. Sam Mehler
  8. Keith Barrick
  9. Yves Larose
  10. driver
  11. driver
  12. driver
  13. driver
  14. driver
  15. drievr
  16. driver
  17. driver
  18. driver
  19. driver
  20. driver
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. driver
  24. driver
  25. driver

Two races to forget for me lol

Never had a good history at this track and tonight was no exception. When I ran practice and quali tonight, it was looking good but come race start, all went to crap. Race 1 got mugged off the line due to a very tall first gear and just couldn't find a way past after that. Made a few mistakes here and there through the race and picked up damage - think I finished 11th.

Race 2 - started last, got a good start and took a couple of positions off the line. Again though, just couldn't find a way through the peeps in front. In sector two on the first lap a couple of Alfa's had a moment and were blocking the track, I braked, saw a nice gap on the inside and aimed for that, but one rolled back and the guy in front of me nailed it bouncing the car right in front of me and had no where to go - picked up a fair bit of damage off that. I stuggled on for the rest of the race but my gearbox tweaks before the start had a fair impact on my fuel consumption and I ran out on the long straight on the last lap :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%